Exclamation HELP...affordable hosting needed

please refer to my posts in this thread:

The thread is called "two thums up for pixiehost" which obviously changed.....dramatically.

Any suggestions are appreciated! thanks!

Goleta, CA
    The community could help you more if we knew your specific site requirements and the budget you can afford.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Originally posted by pixelized
    The community could help you more if we knew your specific site requirements and the budget you can afford.
    Without that we can't help you much!

Chicago, Illinois
    Do you have any idea what kind of space and bandwidth you were using. I am sure you can find a new host quick but only with a little more info on your needs.

oh boy i am in trouble....i haven't looked at my stats in probably....years??

I have usually about 200 members visiting daily but i have no clue about how many guests...etc.... i have probably thousands of pageloads a day.

I am no help at all

As for space i had a database plus you know the whole forum forum was pretty large with about 100 categories....who knows how many thousand threads and posts (about 400 posts a day)
    I know all this isn't helping. I am in trouble..i checked my database it's 53 megs....and the components are about 125 megs

bandwidth....i have no clue

I've been using surpass hosting for 2-1/2 years and I'm happy with their services and prices:

Their forums:

Good luck! WHT is a good place to find a host that's for sure!

New York City
    Hope you can find the right host for you, especially with a good sized forum like that Good luck
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

thanks. i will check out those sources...just keep 'em coming.

right now i have to figure out how to pay for the host to get things back to normal.

I miss my forum!!!!!!

I know now what i had.

I need 5 gigs of space and 100 gigs transfer.

and my forum is PHP so it should support that.

If you know anything please let me know!

thanks in advance.

hmmm.... you do know that its kinda hard to use a 100 gigs off transfer with only 5 gs of space.

well i don't care about the space since i hardly use any the transfer is important.

i found this offer in this thread

does anyone know about this or tried/uses this host?