Please delete this...

That's is right delete this from your mind if you feel secure in knowing that your service is pretty much the same as all the others.

As a host I am sure you provide the best support, best customer service and the fastest servers. Don't we all? or better yet shouldn't these be I should hope so?

In the end it is the little things that separate our business. What separates your business?

If you can not think of 1-3 things that makes your business unique (besides price, customer service and quality servers) then we have some products for you.

File Backup Tool
    This tools allows your customers to backup there own sites to there PC so that they can have a local copy of email, files, etc...

MySQL Backup Tool
    This tool is essential for your customers that have a busy forum, blog or any type of database that is constantly updated. Imagine loosing a few hours of data because you need to restore from a nightly backup?

Site Copy Tool
    This tool allows your customers to copy there site from server to server now or scheduled. This is an easy way for customers moving from the same control panel to your servers or way for customers to do there own mirroring.

How does your white label software work?
    All our software are branded with your logo. We can do many different customizations from product name changes to making the software in another language (that you provide).

With our Branded solution you only have to buy 1 license for all of your customers.

Can I try it before we buy it?
    Yes you can download a 5 day trial of our software(s) here .

To read more about the Various Tools or to purchase go to:

ResellerBackup.com

If you have any questions contact me at [email protected]

[note to mods please do not delete the message]
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Hi,
    Very nice apps. Are the individual ones for 19.95 for 1 end user or can you use them on as many sites as you want and they just can't be branded?

Do you have a package deal for purchasing all 3 of the branded versions? 199.95x3 =?

I just sent you an email