Need Some Feedback

Hi,

I've found this host (http://www.hostultra.com) and was wondering if anyone had any previous experience with them. How they were etc. They look good as far as I can see, just wondering what other people say.

Have you tried searching for reviews?
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?s=

No I haven't; thanks for the advice.

I've used their free "unlimited" hosting service when I was once a "newbie" (we all start somewhere!). It was actually quite reliable the only issues were the file size limit which obviously prevents heavy usage on the bandwidth & space. Back a few years ago, they offered a free MySQL database--too, which was quite nice. My friend has used their PAID service and he was quite impressed by the quality. However, I've heard that they're now putting annoying popups on the Free hosting, inherently the PAID hosting won't have them, so if that's what you wanted, you should be OK.

Good luck.

Cheers,
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Yeah, I signed up for a free account also to see what it was like just now, it seems pretty good. I just may go with them because from what I've heard, and what you have told me, there seems to be very little complaints about their service. Thanks elix.

Originally posted by Sting13
    Yeah, I signed up for a free account also to see what it was like just now, it seems pretty good. I just may go with them because from what I've heard, and what you have told me, there seems to be very little complaints about their service. Thanks elix.
    Good luck.

Cheers,
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Good luck with hostultra, let us know how it goes in few months.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...