High Bandwith VPS

I am looking for a very high bandwith vps with a few gigs of space (2GB+) and at least 200GB+ fast bandwith.
    It will be for hosting small video clips for one of my friends websites.
    Do any of you know of any like this for under $35 a month?
    Thanks
    My Blog - www.Bakie.net
    My Entertainment site - www.SpudMud.com

MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Thanks looks good but I would like to have a look for more to compare.
    My Blog - www.Bakie.net

Originally posted by Bakie
    Thanks looks good but I would like to have a look for more to compare.
    You really aren't going to find anything cheaper than what they offer. Unless, you're sacrificing service quality .

Cheers,
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

There are many European providers. Further, for what you are looking for, it is probably better & more economical to simply lease a dedicated server from Leaseweb, prices start at 49.00€, and you will get gobs of bandwidth.

I personally highly recommend Leaseweb for what you need. A test IP to Leaseweb's SBP Datacenter is 83.149.123.126.

If you are in UK this is really the only serious choice, when you're really certain you don't want to be fiddling around with nonsense. You seem like a serious guy, and this is the advise I would be giving a serious guy who just wants the job done.

I was going to first get a vps and then upgrade when needed to Leaseweb. And my friend doesnt want to spend much but I might try to persuade him to go straight to leasweb.
    My Blog - www.Bakie.net