Spry Select 200 VPS problem. Please help.

I am using your Spry select 200 series . My VPS has 256MB RAM and 10GB bandwidth . I am using only 55% of the space. I my VPS still gets capacity warning from time to time. Other things are okay..I mean load average etc.

Also because of this my ftp,mysql servers gets down from time to time. It needs me to restart the VPS every day to make it work again, which is a shame.

I host few websites, which does not have much loads. These sites hardly has any traffic except my main forum which has quite bit of traffic.

If I ask the support they say its beyond their support issue and they say I am using too much capacity. And as a newbie I don't understand what should I check or how to rectify the situation. If anybody could throw some light about it, I would be grateful.

Will be eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards

Ummm.... try's support forums? This is not's support forums. Thank you.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@] today!

New York, NY
    What are you reaching your capacity of? RAM?

MediaLayer, LLC - Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Spry is a very good provider, one of the best in the business. They will get this straight for you. Usually kmemsize is that barrier that is hit, and I'm 100% certain that they will not have a problem to increase this for you in turn solving your performance/stability problems.

Email their support and tell them about your issue, I'm sure they'll not only fix it, but apologize 100X over for angering you so much that you felt you needed to post to vent your frustration.