Hi all. I just tried upgrading to version 7.5.3 from 7.5.2. And now i get this error when trying to access my plesk login screen. Also, my webmail (horde) recieves a imap timeout message. and pop3 is not working as well.
ERROR: Unable to query: Can't open file: 'misc.InnoDB'. (errno: 1) 0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Can't open file: 'misc.InnoDB'. (errno: 1)") 1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:365 db_query(string "select param, val from misc") 2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Session.php:99 get_param(string "login_timeout") 3: /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:114 session->session()
First i would like to thank JLChafardet and agruetz(from Ev1servers IRC) for the help they provided. So, major props to them. Here is what we found.
I was originally told by EV1servers that i would need to have a system restore done. Which i almost had done.
Nonetheless, during the upgrade to 7.5.3 it appears that the PSA database was purged of all data, providing the the error above. Fortunately, there were several backups of database located at var/lib/psa/dumps .
if you look at july 15 the db size is 231, a far cry from 53996 from the previous day.
We took the July 14 file, gunziped and inserted tables back to the psa database: syntax is:
mysql -u <username> --password="password" -h <localhost> < filethatcontainssql
When we first ran this, it did not work, because some of the tables already existed in the current psa db file. What you need to do is to rename the current psa db to psa.old, then run the mysql command again. The psa and all other databases are located in var/lib/mysql
After that download the plesk update extract the rpms, goto the base folder then run rpm -Uhv --force *rpm
If your password does not work when you try to login to the plesk interface, then just /sbin/services psa stop all then /sbin/services psa start all
One last thing we needed to do was to update the vhosts files to get the global sub domain webmail.domain.com to be recognized. All of my domains were redirecting back to my main domain. But after i ran
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/websrvmng -a -v