paypal buyer complaint.

I recently made a purchase online and paid with paypal. It was an virtual item...I should receive via email some info i paid for which i did not received. The seller have 1 more day to the deadline and most likely he will not reply to the complaint. PayPal does state that in case seller does not reply complaint will be granted to buyer. Ok, what i wanted to ask is:
    If by the time the complaint will be won the seller does withdrawn everything from his account and remove all funding sources will i get my money back ?
    I've got told that PayPal can change credit cards even if they were removed from accounts but, the seller can chargeback that right ? and ...PayPal will most likely charge me the dispute fee with sellers credit card company and also will charge me the chargeback fee. Is it so ?
    For the record the seller does have a French Verified Premium[0] and i do have an US Business Verified with pretty much verified payments received and did not had a single dispute initiated by or againts me untill now....
    So basically will i get my money back or i will end up losing more?

Even if there is no money Paypal will deduct the amount from the merchant's account. So if you win the case you will have your money back.

The seller is from France. ACH is US only system (or maybe Canada too, im not sure) The banking system the rest of the world is using is called Swift and it does not support direct debit. Account owner must confirm the payment either online or at his branch. The only way to fund PayPalaccount is chaging the credit card. Scammers like these are usualy not stupide, i guess he did removed his credit card from profile long time ago and my money are deposited at his French bank. Hope PayPal sue him to #$@% he scamed alteast 2 ppl more, -2 ebay raiting now lol.