3 letter .net - zgi.net (ZGI.NET) Will consider offers $250+ BIN price $475

zgi.net (ZGI.NET) - 3 letter .net

I will consider offers of $250+. BIN (Buy It Now) price is $475.

Post all offers in thread. First one to post "Sold at BIN $475" in thread gets it.

Enom push after paypal payment.

Domain is also posted for sale with same BIN price on other forums. In the event I receive more than one BIN offer from different forums I will try my best to determine which person posted first, and sell it to that person.
    "I highly suggest you quietly fade away." -President of Invision Power Services, Charles Warner -- PM to me after banning me (a lifetime license holder) for expressing my opinion that IP Dynamic will not sell, and is taking time away from the development of IPB.

$250 offer received on other forum.
    "I highly suggest you quietly fade away." -President of Invision Power Services, Charles Warner -- PM to me after banning me (a lifetime license holder) for expressing my opinion that IP Dynamic will not sell, and is taking time away from the development of IPB.

BIN price reduced from $475 to $375.

255$ is my offer

Sale over.