Thumbs up Review for my hosting company

I thought i would post a review on my hosting company.
    i have been with my hosting company (pxtek.com) for a number of months now.
    i have never had any problems at all. i've had no downtime, they are always very friendly and helpful. i even paid them double by mistake last month and they were the ones that pointed this out to me first (very honest). i certainly would recomend pxtek.com to anyone looking for good reliable hosting. In fact i would not go to anyone else. the package that i pay for is the package that i get no problems with bandwidth usage etc. (their bandwidth is fast i can get my full 360kbps download speed).

Paul
    http://djpsychotrance.me.uk

That is great to hear which domain is it that you have with them?
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Interesting... the website in his sig is not hosted by the company.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

Glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with your host

Interesting... the website in his sig is not hosted by the company.

Sirius
    djpsychotrance.co.uk

uh.. yes the site is hosted by (us) on a different server.

PTH,

Well the DNS requests just keep failing every few tries!
    Might want to take a look into it.

Looking up at ns2.servercities.com.... [Had to look up A record for ns2.servercities.com; assume +200ms]...Reports 1 A record(s). 342ms.
    Looking up at ns1.servercities.com.... [Had to look up A record for ns1.servercities.com; assume +200ms]...Reports 1 A record(s). 241ms.

Average of all 2 nameservers: 291ms (plus 285ms overhead).

Score: F

Took off 8 points for ".uk" TLD (extra lookups likely will be necessary to find the parent servers).
    Took off 8 points for having no glue at a parent server [adds 2 extra packets to lookup].
    Took off 6 points for having no glue for ns2.servercities.com [adds 2 extra packets to lookup].
    Took off 2 points since ns2.servercities.com allows recursive lookups (if lots of people are using the server, it can slow down).
    Took off 6 points for having no glue for ns1.servercities.com [adds 2 extra packets to lookup].
    Took off 2 points since ns1.servercities.com allows recursive lookups (if lots of people are using the server, it can slow down).
    Took off 20 points for >200ms average response time.

Yay!
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

To clarify this post, I do not host his main site, but rather I made a typo above. It was djpsychotrance.me.uk

@ PTH yes you are correct the domain that you host for me is djpsychotrance.me.uk. my signature is old and i can't be bothered to change it.
    the hosting company that hosts the djpsychotrance.co.uk domain is servercities which i purchased through a reseller and have had very bad experiences with, thats the reason i joined this forum to get advice on web hosting and to find a reliable hosting company which i have in pxtek.com.
    sorry for causing any confusion.

Paul
    Last edited by DJ PSYCHOTRANCE; 09-29-2005 at 08:16 PM.
    http://djpsychotrance.me.uk

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences with your main domain host (nameservers), but I am excited to hear that you are enjoying yourself on PXTek. Good luck to you and your host!
    SwiftModders - Professional Web Design Services & WHMCS Themes
    Web Designs catered to web hosting and software providers!
    Check out the top-rated WHMCS Admin Panel Theme by SwiftModders