Question Looking for a host that has Shared/VPS and Dedicated

Hello All,

I've been a "lurker" on these boards for a while and all of my questions have been answered. I do have a question now though:

I am looking for a host that offers shared or VPS services as well as dedicated hosting. The reason being is that I would like easy migration with little to no downtime if I decide to upgrade.

I have a company that is very seasonal. We operate only in the football season and most of our traffic comes on Sundays. I'm not sure if shared/VPS is going to be able to handle it but I would like to try it first and then upgrade to dedicated if I need to.

I am looking for a Linux host. The heart of my operation is a mySQL database that will reach about 100MB and my bandwidth per month will be approximately 50-60GB, so I'd rather not go with a shared hosting plan that charges extra for databases over 50MB or extra for bandwidth over 30GB, which I see a lot.

I also have one more question for now:

For dedicated servers, is it beneficial to find a company that is closer to my user base? 99% of my users come from the northeast (NY/NJ/CT/PA, etc).

Any suggestions for hosting companies would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

Maybe they can help you out.
    Although i don't think they offer vps's.