Paypal & CC newbie question

I'm building a site and i am going to sell a single product(maybe few more in the future).

I know scripts like zencart and oscommerce, but i am looking for something very simple.

I want to accept paypal and major CC companies as payment methods and that's it.

Anyone knows what script i should be using? zencart is heavy for me...

I'm looking for something just to proccess the payment, whichout a site portal...

Something that will only give the option "Paypal / Credit Card" and that's it.

I'll be happy for recommendations...

If I'm not wrong, Paypal has a shopping cart you can use for free. Accepts Payal/CC.
    Get Online. Reach Worldwide.
    Check our uptime

If I'm not wrong, Paypal has a shopping cart you can use for free. Accepts Payal/CC.
    Nope not wrong at all, and they also have paypal account optional where as your shoppers/buyers (in certain countries) would not even need to have a paypal account to pay through your buy now/website payments setup/buttons. They also have that new Paypal Website Payments Pro as well (mind you that tacks on a monthly fee for the services).

In any case wish ya the best of luck Rorax and if you have questions remember wht is always here full of people with a knowledge to various company's services.

Justin Schurawlow :: Technology Enthusiast
    Schurawlow PC Repair
    Computer Services for the Lehigh Valley area
    Blog :: The Justin Schurawlow Blog

There is a new service that you may be interested:

what type of merchandise are you selling ?