BannersMall is MIA

Orderd a banner last wednesday (July 6th). It's now July 14th, over a week later.

What happened to their 72 hours guarantee? As far as Im concerned its been over 192 hours now.

I sent multiple emails, all of which were unanswered. I managed to get a hold of their rep on AIM on monday morning, and was promised that I would have my banners by 10pm that day. Monday 10pm has come and gone, so has tuesday and wednesday.

I havent had any communication from them since Monday morning. Either they blocked me on AIM and refuse to return my emails, or I have no clue what is going on.

I've got a big advertising campaign coming up, and I cant start it because these guys keep coming up with false promises.

I won't be using them again. Unless you're some big shot company like EV1 and will be buying hundreds of dollars worth of banners from them, they don't want to hear anything from you.

Crooks. Now I need to go find another banner company.
    ии Repeat after me... ProSupport is the best... Prosupport is... ии
    ProSupport Host Support System - OUT NOW! Grab a copy yourself and see what the hype is about!
    VertiHost Inc. - We run a quality business. Do you?

I saw another thread a few weeks back that had alot of people angry with the wait time with no contact. I personally don't think they are crooks but more like they couldn't handle the load they were receiving. I would suggest they do an update on their website and make the turnaround time public knowledge.

I assure you that Senthu and the staff at bannersmall are not crooks. Have you tried PMing them on this forum?
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Originally posted by MH-Gary
    I assure you that Senthu and the staff at bannersmall are not crooks. Have you tried PMing them on this forum?
    NO, but Ive tried every other possible way of communication. MSN, AIM, email, everything.

I can understand a turn around time of 3-4 days, but we're on day 8, almost 9 here. I mean come on.
    ProSupport Host Support System - OUT NOW! Grab a copy yourself and see what the hype is about!

they take ages to deliver the banners that is normal with them

but the quality is good

my banners took like 3 weeks

joephill, that is not acceptable with a 78 hour guarantee as seen on their site..

Originally posted by MH-Gary
    I'm always curious when I see posts on WHT, why bother contacting them via this forum if the ways on their web site return nothing? The contact methods listed on a site should be the ones they respond to before a forum. How are potential customers even supposed to know what forums someone frequents?

From their own site:
    What is the time frame that I will have my banner ready?
    Once you have submitted you order we will design banner proposals for you within 24-36 hours. Then we will give you the time to review and if any modifications required we will make the necessary changes as per your request. If you are satisfied with our proposals then we will email banners to you so you have access to it immediately. We assure you to have the modifications done in no less than 12 hours. We guarantee 48 hours for your final product.
    I think usually people try to contact via the preferred methods but if that fails they come here.

DoMeric, a lot fo BannersMall's clients (as far as I know) come from WHT, so they are around here.

By posting on a forum, it publically forces the company to respond here and defend their name. Private contacts allow them to do as they please, which is impossible in public.

Pheaton has a decent reputation here as well, so this will not be taken as a fluke or ignored.

Still no contact from BannersMall.

I begining to wonder if the guy is taking a vacation and forgot to tell everyone about it...

11. First, I would like to apologize for the delay and any inconveniece caused to the customers due to the delays in
    communication and order delivery. A very close buddy of mine died during canada days long weekend. He died on the 3rd of
    this month during a camping trip together. He went swimming in a lake and did not know the bottom was very muddy, he
    got stuck and could not get out in time. I couldnt answer any emails for about a week. It was a sudden death in front of my
    eyes and I couldnt take it.

We are NOT crooks and we do not intend to take 7-8 days to finish up the orders. We always try to satisfy our customers
    as much as we can and like any other business we have little delays with delivery during peek times. Normally we deliver
    within 78 hours and when we take more time we usually include the PSD files free of charge. Package(3+ banners) orders
    usually take us a little longer to complete. Currently we are trying to catch up and are 3-4 days behind.

I would like to take this opportunity to assure everyone that we wont have anymore delays. The customer will get a 100%
    refund with a free banner if their order is delayed more than the promised time. If we are going to take longer we will let the
    customers know as soon as they order.

Hopefully this will answer most of the questions in this thread and I wish to thank all the customers.
    BannersMall.com - Banner Design
    Custom Twitter Backgrounds and Facebook Fan Pages - CraftSocialMedia.com

Very sorry to hear about your friend's passing, Senthu. Being witness to it must have been incredibly difficult. Please accept my condolences. I wish you much strength in getting through this sad time.

I hope that your customers will understand and will cut you a bit of slack to take care of your business obligations in whatever time you are able.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Originally posted by DoMeric
    I'm always curious when I see posts on WHT, why bother contacting them via this forum if the ways on their web site return nothing? The contact methods listed on a site should be the ones they respond to before a forum. How are potential customers even supposed to know what forums someone frequents?
    You are correct I always believe you should try every means of communication before using a Forum to contact someone. Although if you know that they do belong to the forum then if you have exhausted everything else I do believe it is a good idea. I find that owners, sales and marketing people frequent this board. Sending them a PM may be more fruitful then emailing a support person if the issue has gotten completely out of hand.

Senthu all our staffs condolences are with you during this time.
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

14. Thanks Vito and Gary, I appreciate it. As much as I didnt want it to affect the customers, it did.

Well here I go again, just days ago I posted here after several email attempts.. I have send 3 emails so far and no reply..

When I posted here 3 or 4 days ago I got a reply within 10 minutes.. amazing. I guess email is just not the way to reach bannersmall.

I am waiting for the PHOTOSHOP files, I am waiting for the revisions and I am waiting over 6 weeks for the small promised banner. Could all this be done like really soon?

Thank you

Originally posted by Inihon Valve
    Well here I go again, just days ago I posted here after several email attempts.. I have send 3 emails so far and no reply..

When I posted here 3 or 4 days ago I got a reply within 10 minutes.. amazing. I guess email is just not the way to reach bannersmall.

I am waiting for the PHOTOSHOP files, I am waiting for the revisions and I am waiting over 6 weeks for the small promised banner. Could all this be done like really soon?

Thank you
    The photoshop file was sent out over a week ago. I never received A SINGLE email from you about mods, could you please send this over so I can finish up your order? where have you sent these emails to? Thanks.

Originally posted by Inihon Valve
    how about this email address? http://www.valvehosting.com/chris.GIF
    I definitely did not receive that email from you yesterday. the last email I got from you was on the 6th when you asked for the psd file, it was immediately sent out. I will make the changes based on that email. But I definitely did not receive a single email from you after the 6th, if you sent out 3 emails, i didnt get any of them for some reason. Anyway, ill resolve your issue right now.

I dont have the details about a free banner that was promised to you, i'll get those later from Senthu.

Seems like the BannersMall guys need to get their mail server checked out.

Anyways, I finally got my banner yesterday night, along with a full refund as promised by Senthu.

Now I'm just waiting for the PSD I was promised...

Just received my PSD as well. Thank you guys.

I hate to have to use this forum to get a response from the folks at bannersmall but it seems to be the only way to do so.

Would someone from bannersmall please email or pm me so I can get some information on a order I placed recently.

thanks

22. We already replied to you yesterday night. We are working on your banner and it will be ready by tonight

thanks

Originally posted by [email protected]
    We already replied to you yesterday night. We are working on your banner and it will be ready by tonight

thanks
    Strange, no email from yesterday, but I did receive one just now. Anyway thanks, and no rush. Like my initial email stated, just wanted to confirm that everything was received.

No response from Bannersmall

We emailed Bannersmall yesterday requesting a quote for a custom banner but have not yet received a reply.

Is anyone else still having these problems?

Re: No response from Bannersmall

Originally posted by sallyanne
    We emailed Bannersmall yesterday requesting a quote for a custom banner but have not yet received a reply.

Is anyone else still having these problems?
    Hi, custom size quotes can take about a day or 2 max. We have to run it by the designers to come up with a reasonable quote. Expect a response sometime today. Thanks!

Evil Jman, wouldnt it be a good idea to have a ticket support system on your website and have someone check that, rather then a public forum that might drive business to the legion of new pop up competitors. I mean anyone who puts his efforts in it can make banners.. and it seems that you guys get loads of business.... its tempting to start a similar business when customers are so frustrated with communication! keep it in doors not in the open I would suggest!...

well here is my issue. I am really in no hurry for my banners, I figured even with a bit of a backlog, a workweek would get my banners to me.

Well, at the week mark I emailed them with my order confirmation number from paypal, and so on. Prompt response was gained the following morning saying my banners would be ready that day (The 7th full day after ordering)

Yesterday (8th day) promised via another email they would be to me "by the end of the day"

here I am on the 9th day still without my banners. This is friday, so I'm assuming if I don't get them today it'll be pushed to monday.

This is kinda getting to be a pain.

Maybe if I had a more known domain name I'd get my banners in a timely manner. Hell, I don't even want a timely manner, I just want them when i'm told i'll get them. I'd have been happy if I was told they were really busy and it'll be another week (i'm in no rush remember) but i was told twice that i'd get them by the end of the day. This isn't even to bring up that they say 78 hours on their website.
    I reserve the right to be wrong at all times

phpbb forums without hosting fees

Originally posted by Shin
    well here is my issue. I am really in no hurry for my banners, I figured even with a bit of a backlog, a workweek would get my banners to me.

Well, at the week mark I emailed them with my order confirmation number from paypal, and so on. Prompt response was gained the following morning saying my banners would be ready that day (The 7th full day after ordering)

Yesterday (8th day) promised via another email they would be to me "by the end of the day"

here I am on the 9th day still without my banners. This is friday, so I'm assuming if I don't get them today it'll be pushed to monday.

This is kinda getting to be a pain.

Maybe if I had a more known domain name I'd get my banners in a timely manner. Hell, I don't even want a timely manner, I just want them when i'm told i'll get them. I'd have been happy if I was told they were really busy and it'll be another week (i'm in no rush remember) but i was told twice that i'd get them by the end of the day. This isn't even to bring up that they say 78 hours on their website.
    Hi John, my mistake....At first when i loaded your site it was showing a coming soon page. I didnt notice the second link you provided later on in the details. Things are good to go now, expect your banners this morning.