who can help me to find the best host ??

can someone help me to find good host for site ??
    - i need >= 1 GB
    - good bandwith

what are the options ?? and prices ??
    and services ??
    plz .. help me to find the best

i am waiting

Welcome to the forum you can search for the host and then find feedback on WHT
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Or take a look in the offers and requests forum
    Note to self: Add something funny!
    Search is your friend!

I would recommend taking a look in the "shared and reseller hosting offers" section. You can also try using the "HostQuote" feature at the top of the page.

Best of luck with your search

New York City
    Take a look at the various hosts on WHT through Offers forums, Host Quote Feature, or the Show Cases as well as the Ads here.

Good luck.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Langley, BC
    Ya just check out the Shared and Reseller Hosting Offers section. Im sure they will have something in there that you would like
    Michael Bayazit
    Red Linux Hosting

EU - east side
    - i need >= 1 GB
    - good bandwith

what are the options ?? and prices ??
    Some hosts will give you 1GB of space and some 50GB of bandwidth for some $8 (usually if paid in advance for a whole year), while other hosts will give you some 10GB of bandwidth and 1GB of space for some $10. Often the first category is referred to as "budget hosting".

While it would be great if one could simply say that the more expensive one is always better, life teaches us that's not always the case. And here comes into play the importance of doing proper research on each host your considering: .

That said, it's good to stay away from what appear to be too good to be true offers.

Regarding your aim to find the best host, we can only help you so far, because: "There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you."

Good luck!