Question Need a Reseller Host!

I am looking for a good reseller host.

I would like to get a good deal on webspace and bandwidth. I would like at least 5GB of webspace and 50GB of bandwidth.

I also prefer to pay via PayPal.

Any suggestions?

I would suggest that you look into the "Shared and Resseler Hosting Offers" Sub forum and i am sure you will find many that will suit your needs.
    HostingFest.com for all your Windows Hosting needs.
    HELM & WSP, ColdFusion 9, ASP, ASP.NET 1,2,3.5 & 4, PHP 5, MS SQL 2005/2008, MySQL, SmarterStats 4, Smarterstats 6.
    Shared, Reseller & VPS Plans.

Also it is better to mention your price range.
    HELM & WSP, ColdFusion 9, ASP, ASP.NET 1,2,3.5 & 4, PHP 5, MS SQL 2005/2008, MySQL, SmarterStats 4, Smarterstats 6.

Hostvoice might also be a good idea.

To be honest, there are that many hosts, it shouldnt be a problem for you to find one.
    Note to self: Add something funny!
    Search is your friend!

Thanks for the replies.

My price range is up to $30.

Your budget is pretty good, there are many hosts offering packages in this range in offers section.

Good Luck

wongpk,

Thats pretty bad advice.

Anyway, OP. You mean $30/mo right?
    It's Scott!

I often give this advice for finding a host. The problem isn't good hosts don't exist. The problem is sorting through the noise to get to them.

One structured approach is to not become overwhelmed by the number of hosts available while searching WHT.

Therefore I have a number of recommendations that often appear in posts:

Take a number of the recommendations you get and compile a list of potential hosts. More often than not recommendations are well meaning.

Take each host on your list and search for each in turn (at WHT) with the word "review" in the search option. You'll roughly get a list of reviews offered for each host on your list. The better companies will have fewer bad reviews.

Once you have filtered your list down to 3 or 4 hosts, contact each asking technical but detailed pre-sales questions.

You can then judge for yourself the quality and tone of their response. As a general rule, companies that are poor at addressing presales questions are poor at service and support.

This will help you sort out the companies you can deal with within your price range.

Realise that there is a relationship between reliablity and price you pay for your account.

Best of luck finding a company.

Cheers
    Jeff
    www.idologic.com
    www.demologic.com
    A company committed to people serious about their websites - If you don't DO LOGIC - what do you do?Check Us Out

Consider taking your time when making your decision and make sure you do enough research around these forums and others.

Also try some directories or review sites like whreviews.com

Good Luck

If you are in that price range im sure you can find a quality host. Just look around on the offer sub forum.
    ShellCentral.net
    Web Hosting, ShoutCast Servers, Dedicated Servers, Reseller Accounts, Domain Registration and more.

Select host on the basis what they offer other then hosting like ...

1) Web site promotion
    2) How they provide support
    3) Pre Installed or will install some scripts without any other charge or not.
    4) Online doucumentation for support available or not.

There are many other things which is good to consider before selection a webhosting company.