West Yorkshire, UK

ModernBill Expert Needed

Equentity LLC are looking for a ModernBill expert to configure our billing system.

We already have the system installed and configured as best as we can, but, because of our lack of knowledge with the program, we are having several issues which need to be resolved.

We are happy for you to reinstall the system so you can start fresh, just as long as we are able to note down our customers details which are currently in the system, and then add them to the new installation manually (Maybe it can be done automatically, if this is the case, that would be even better).

A most basic description of what we need is the following, it must be able to accept Paypal payments, accept credit card payments securely, it must work in harmony with our installed SSL certificate, and must send out invoices automatically.

Only people with a fair degree of experience with the program must apply. We would prefer it if you could give us at least one reference to somebody with whom you have configured ModernBill for in the past.

This is a matter of urgency, we are hoping we can get ModernBill accepting credit card payments in the next day or two. If you would like to work with us on this, please get in touch with me.

Email: jamie.harrop [at]
    Phone (If you are inside UK): 01422 346562
    Phone (If you are outside UK): 0044 1422 346562

Feel free to call me, 9am-5pm GMT, Mon-Fri.
    Last edited by the_pm; 07-20-2005 at 01:21 PM.
    - Jamie Harrop

If the job isn't taken, I would like to know the problems you are having with the program to troubleshoot it and see where the bad settings are at.

If it's still open, please e-mail me francisco [at] and I will provide you my references.

The Shadows
    I have done programming/configuration for people and companies running modernbill.

If you still need help, feel free to give me a shout by using the "email" link in my profile, or PM'ing me on the message board.
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever