Host with larger email attachments

I am looking for a webhost that also will allow people to send larger attachemnet
    a couple clients I am working with often try and send 6-7MB files and of course it excees my standard 2mb attachment

is there any host that offer the ability to receive 10MB attachments on emails

You will be able to find loads of hosts that will allow larger than 10MB attachments. What requirements do you have other than the attachment size?

What is your budget? hosting space? Data Transfer?

There are hosts that will let you send emails with large attachments, just remember emails were created to exchange text, if you need to exchange large files is better to use FTP or a small File Manager program.
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

I am looking for about 100MB of space
    linux/unix based
    2GB of transfer
    php/perl
    nothing to fancy
    and not too expensive

Originally posted by wbpro

just remember emails were created to exchange text, if you need to exchange large files is better to use FTP or a small File Manager program.
    People tend to use email out of convenience. For some people, they can only access their email and not FTP and such.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Re: Host with larger email attachments

Originally posted by ingressed
    I am looking for a webhost that also will allow people to send larger attachemnet
    a couple clients I am working with often try and send 6-7MB files and of course it excees my standard 2mb attachment

Hosts with Cpanel allow you to set email quota >10MB
    OCEAN HOST
    www.ocean-host.com
    Get Online. Reach Worldwide.
    Check our uptime

Re: Host with larger email attachments

Originally posted by ingressed

Most of the hosts allow > 10 MB attachment sizes. You can ask this specific question to the host you have in mind.

They'll let you know.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them