Reseller hosting that accepts e-gold payments

this is my first post here great community.

I need a reseller package from a reliable provider which is ready to accept e-gold payments because I do not have credit card. I am ready to spend about $10 - $15 monthly.

I already looked in the offers forums but couldn’t find any. Even the Search didn’t get me to any results.

Last edited by ldcdc; 07-14-2005 at 10:54 AM.

New York City
    Please use the "Host Quote" feature on WHT, I'm sure you'll have better luck there.
    █• CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Also try contacting the hosts, I havent seen many that accept e-gold and other e-currencys like e-gold, but i do know they exist...
    Note to self: Add something funny!
    Search is your friend!

Yes e-gold is popular with some hosts, so look at the offers section and then if you like an offer ask for payment options you will find one i am sure. for all your Windows Hosting needs.
    HELM & WSP, ColdFusion 9, ASP, ASP.NET 1,2,3.5 & 4, PHP 5, MS SQL 2005/2008, MySQL, SmarterStats 4, Smarterstats 6.
    Shared, Reseller & VPS Plans.

Thanks for all your replies. I already used the host quote but it seems the providers who send me offers do not read my requirements at all.

It seems also that I violated some terms on the forum and received 1 warning point for this post already. I am sorry for that.

Still haven't found anything that fit my needs though, even haven't found a single one that accept e-gold.

6. #6 offers excellent Hosting & Registration services. They accept E-Gold.