Delhi, INdia

i want to become the reseller of Hosting Company

hii all

Can u plz help me to found a hosting comapny with beat features and best possible rates for me and my clients

Chicago, Illinois
    Having the best possible features and rates might not always turn out to be the best choice. You can start by searching the forums here, looking in the hosting offers and read some reviews about companies that interest you.

If you are looking for someone to refer a company to you, it would help if you would clarify what exactly your looking for. Do you need windows or linux, how much resources do you need in the form of space and bandwidth?

How many clients do you host? Do they need seperate ip addresses?

These are just some of the things you need to list here so someone can point you in the right direction. Good luck

Seattle, WA
    Hello, and welcome to!

The best place to find the latest deals companies have to offer is by going to the advirtising forum for Shared Hosting and Reseller Accounts. You will find many hosts their, however I will suggest that you do research before you signup with the hosting company. This helps you make a better decision, as you are able to see customer reviews (if any) on the company or any outages, or customer support lacks they may have had.

I hope this was helpful. And again, welcome to the forums.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

In oder to assist you you'll have to give us more information on what exactly you need and how you plan to use the accounts (small static websites vs intensive websites etc).
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

Do one thing search WHT for a hosting provider and can visit offers seaction of WHT. This is good if you make mind about what you want and at which price.