Question Any body from ?

Hello everyone !
    I just would like to know if there is any one from staff who could help me..

I had a resseller account with them for some time.. but couple of days before i got an email from them which is this

We regret to inform you that we will no longer be providing hosting services to our members. Due to the massive influx of fraudulant accounts we have incurred costs beyond our recovery. Therefore we will be no longer provide services as of 7/18/05 . We suggest that you change hosting accounts ASAP to and we will be cancelling all current subscriptions. Thank you for your support.

Best Regards,
    But on 12 July my account was suspended.. and so is my clients. i am not asking for an appologie or anything i just want a backup of my database and my files, i really need those, because i spent a lot of time on my websites. and unfortunately i don't have a backup at all, what ever i had is damaged so any body from their staff please send me a backup or make my acount availabe for an hour so i could make a backup atleast..

My website is and my account login is zakcom

it is not 18 of july yet please help me with this...

my email is [email protected]

If i have posted in the wrong section or if i am not allowed to post something like this please forgive me..
    but i have tried everything in my power to contact them.. but haven't been able to.. i checked their whois but the information shown their doesn't reply back.. their url is forwarded to another site.. which makes me hopeless..

New York City
    I do hope they read your post, have you tried to contact them directly about this, phone numbers?
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

yeah i did try .. but the phone # in the who is goes straight to voice message and no one replies back..

Seattle, WA
    tatail, I am sorry to hear of the circumstances. Do you customers have any backups of their accounts? Also, how long has it been since you e-mailed your host reporting that they suspended your accounts?
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

New York, NY
    10,574 is under parking. Do you mean or

MediaLayer, LLC - Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

yeah my bad.. it is i think..