Need quote on slicing/coding

Hello there,

I need quotes on slicing and coding a PSD file. I can slice and code myself in basic HTML but want the job to be done professionally using XHTML standards and CSS (basically a tableless site unless the site has tablature data).

So could you coders out there give me a general estimate for slicing/coding for a gaming website and possibly extra pages (such as review pages, game info pages, etc.)

If you need to see the layout before you can give a quote, just say so and I'll PM it immediately.

Also, I'll need the job done in as soon as possible, preferably 2 or so days.

Thank you!

Ohio, USA
    I would like to see the layout to give you a quote.
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! -->

PM sent. By the way, I will be paying via Paypal but if you don't accept that, I may be able to work something else out.

Faken at slices and codes for $35 I believe...

He's the owner of the site and does an amazing job. Most people charge from 20-40 for a good job
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

Great thanks guys. I have six quotes now and thank you for the link to Pixel2life.

Since I can't post a proper thread about this for another 7 days, I'll post my next request here.

Hi there,

I need a flash guru with experienced actionscript (or whatever knowledge you'll need) to create a flash slideshow.

Basically I want it very similar to slideshow but without the small thumbnails on the slide selection. We're a gaming website, and the slideshow should run off external txt files so that we can update the slideshow from the web.

So there would be a flash file (I have the graphics made) that would grab the data from text files on how many pictures, what pictures to load, and where each picture is linking to.

If you're able to do this, please leave a quote. If you need more information feel free to PM me or aim me at 'GameXC'.

Payment will be via paypal.

Thank you!