Thread: Idologic

Thumbs up Idologic

I have been with Idologic since the beginning of this year. So far, they have been nothing short of perfect. Recently Jeff from Idologic had to ring me 2am their time (4pm my time) to run through a billing 'issue' (problem on my part) and had been professional.

Great work guys and thanks for taking me as one of your fussy cilent!

Thanks for the review Omni. Is it possible to get you to tell us your domain?

Good work Idologic and there team for running a good ship.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Absolutely. I prefer that to be on a need-to-know basis though as it is a personal website

Is it possible to get you to tell us your domain?
    If you're a reseller and prefer to keep your privacy, feel free to send me the domain: ldcdc [at] webhostingtalk.com. I'll then post here to confirm that the domain is indeed hosted with Idologic.

Update: The OP contacted me, and gave me 3 domains of his that are hosted by Idologic.

I second that, idologic providing great services, I've been with them 2 years now and we have one reseller account & also a vps account.

Considering support that I'm getting from them, I'm getting very *very* good deal from them.

I highly recommend idologic.

Ut

bohemian preferred to keep his domains private as well and sent me two that are hosted by Idologic.

What can I say.. Congratulations Idologic!

Thumbs up

I second that (once again)! I've been with Idologic since December and couldn't be happier!

Support is exceptional, the three guys (andriven, DH and Jeff) are always professional, fast, nice. Servers are well kept and updated/upgraded when necessary, always keeping customers informed of everything.

(Links sent to Dan via PM)

Everybody loves privacy it seems.

BitterSweet sent me 3 domains that are hosted by Idologic.

Originally posted by ldcdc
    Everybody loves privacy it seems.

BitterSweet sent me 3 domains that are hosted by Idologic.
    Quite right Dan. At least it appears that way in this thread.

Some of our clients appear (or wish to appear) completely independent of us and if truth be known we have no problem with that.

You'd be surprised that a few of them are hosting companies represented here at WHT, including some who appear to be a competitor.

Although everyone in this thread appears to love their privacy not all have in their reviews of us. We do appreciate the efforts you exert in moderating reviews, ensuring accuracy, impartiality and I suppose privacy.

Thank you for being so active at WHT and for playing the roll that you do. It is appreciated.

Cheers
    Jeff

(And thank you to clients of all companies who take the time to review their hosts - I believe it makes the industry better)
    www.idologic.com
    www.demologic.com
    A company committed to people serious about their websites - If you don't DO LOGIC - what do you do?Check Us Out

Review revisited

Giving another review of Idologic since the first time I posted:

There really isn't much more I can add to my initial review other than the following:

1) They have been consistently good since my first review.
    2) There are no hiccups I am aware of - unless they were too well concealed
    3) Last month alone I opened a number of tickets and bounced messages back and forth numerous times with support. All replies were replied to under 30 minutes and they made as much effort as possible getting my issues resolved. That said, all of them were resolved.

I trust I don't have to provide the domain names again as I had done so last time. But if I have to, I will do it with privacy in mind

Seems you are very very happy with Idologic, which is always a plus in my book. Every good review about a provider is positive, better outlook for the industry as a whole in the long run! I hope they keep it up, do keep us informed Good luck!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Very nice of you Omni to give us an update! It's great to hear they're still good.

I trust I don't have to provide the domain names again as I had done so last time. But if I have to, I will do it with privacy in mind
    I don't have your domains anymore. Your effort of sending them again, would be really appreciated.

I did a mistake last time and asked you to send them to me by email. The right thing would have been to ask you to provide them via a report: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=3800011

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    Very nice of you Omni to give us an update! It's great to hear they're still good.

I don't have your domains anymore. Your effort of sending them again, would be really appreciated.

I did a mistake last time and asked you to send them to me by email. The right thing would have been to ask you to provide them via a report: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=3800011

Thank you in advance!
    I've sent them via a report.

Nice review, good job idologic.
    Rob Greenwood
    RedHat Certified, Unix Consultant
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/bilco105

Quote Originally Posted by Omni
    I've sent them via a report.
    The domain is indeed hosted by Idologic. Thank you Omni, and sorry for the trouble!