Question Coded and non-coded MA.

Guys could you please give me some info on companies that offer coded and non-coded merchant accounts, also some info about their differencies and policy? Need just best companies with best reputation the price doesn't matter.
    Anyone?

It's funny you make such post on WHT, you know it isnt legal with uncoded processing ?!

This solutions are hard to get, if they should be just 90% safe and secure.

My understanding of it, and I could be wrong, is that "uncoded" is a bit of a misnomer. Transactions can't be completely codeless. Its more accurate to say they are miscoded. Uncoded usually means you are taking one type of transaction (typically gaming) and coding it as something else (usually a transaction type carrying less risk). Actively disguising one transaction type as another is what makes it a bit shady. I have no idea of the legality of it in the US or Europe, but I know the card associations are not big fans.
    Dave
    PH: 800-761-7475
    PH: 802-876-5087
    www.RiskPayments.com

Dave, you are correct. Every transaction transmitted through the VISA/MC Interchange system has an associated SIC/MCC code and other mandatory data that is passed.

Purposely coding a transaction for an incorrect SIC/MCC code is a violation of Visa/MasterCard rules and one that could have serious ramifications if a processor does that including the closure of the merchant account (or 3PP), placement on the TMF/MATCH list and financial penalties.

In fact, to my knowledge this one was of the contributing factors to a fairly recent major 3rd party processor that went out of business... I won't mention the name but I think everyone knows who I am talking about.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

That's a good question... there is only one source that we have worked with in the past who seems like they are able to get those accounts placed.

I just sent you some info on that, hope it proves to be helpful for you!
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!