Share a server - You get full 80GB drive & 600GB transfer for $90/mo (fully managed)

I have just gotten rid of my web hosting business and therefore need to get rid of my last server, however I now run a high traffic web site that requires a lightning fast server. I would really hate to force my site to slow down, so I am looking to share a server with someone.

The server info are as follows:
    - Pentium 4 2.8Ghz
    - 2 x 80GB drives
    - 1GB RAM
    - 1000GB transfer
    - CPanel/WHM + Fantastico
    - 100mbps line

Out of that you will get:
    - Either the full second drive (80GB) or the rest of the main drive (I am only using about 4 GB of space) and you can use the second drive as back-up
    - 600GB of transfer

Otherwise there are no other restrictions as far as RAM or CPU usage, since my site does not eat up much CPU or RAM.

You get this for $90/mo. Additionally I will manage the whole server for you. I can give whoever I share it with root access and just give myself a reseller account with the resources limited. Then you can pay for the full server (since you are getting resources) and I can just pay you for the account. I can still manage it too. If you have a better idea let me know.

PM if you would like to do this. I can get whoever started right away.
    Quick, SEO Friendly Backlinks: XEGS.com Web Directory

Image Hosting

What location is it at, and whens the bill due.