Domain names for sale! AUCTION: ALL Starting at *$1.00* (With logos + MORE!)

Hello everyone,

Up for sale/auction is a couple domains I purchased a while back. I haven't had much time to work on it lately. Note: Before bidding, please ask any questions. Also know I reserve the right to not sell a domain if the price is not right for me. (I will be fair, but I cannot lose to much money).

EZ-Auctions.com

This site was a project of mine. The site will come with the logo I had created. I installed a quick auction script (I'd reccomend, strongly, getting a new one). If you win the domain, I'll give you everything I started on. You will have a set amount of time to take the logo and script if you'd like them, before I take them off my servers. The link to the logo/script is: http://www.ez-auctions.com/auction/ This domain will make a GREAT auction site!

Expires: Thu 05/04/2006
    Starting Bid: $1
    Buy it Now: $15.00

Gamers101.com

I started this site not long ago and just haven't had time to even work on it. It can be a potentially great site. Throw some cheats/codes and free games and a forum and you've got a great site. Hopefully this site can really turn into something. I wish I could, but I just don't have the time.

Expires: Fri 06/02/2006
    Buy it Now: $20.00

ImageFroggy.com

This is a great domain, with great potential. Comes with the logo that can be viewed at www.imagefroggy.com The script, well, what's left of it, you can have. I tried to customize it and failed. You'll have a set amount of time to move everything before I take it off my servers.

Expires: Sun 06/04/2006
    Buy it Now: $35.00

SNCGraphics.com

A site I bought a long time ago. Never turned into anything. Will sell for about anything.

Expires: Sat 07/30/2005
    Starting Bid: $0.25
    Buy it Now: $4.00

Those are the domains I have for sale now. Please read this whole thread before bidding.

To Bid: Post your bid! Highest winner will be announced July 15th, 2005 at 8 PM Arizona Time. Paypal will be the method of payment accepted.

If your intrested in hosting for the domain you purchase, I can help! I will host the domain (Or any site you own). www.azwebwatchers.com I will take 25% off any plan you purchase! PM me for details or PM me when you purchase the domain if intrested.

Thanks and happy bidding!
    Last edited by HostingFroggy; 07-13-2005 at 04:01 AM.

I bid $1 on ez-auctions.com =)

Charles
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Gamers101.com is a pretty good domain.

Tracy Phillips

Gamers101.com - $5

ez-auctions.com - $5

Gamers101.com - $10

gamers101.com $15.00

ImageFroggy.com
    $2.00

Gamers101.com - $20

Willing to go $25 gamers101.com

As of yet I have not received any email or pm regarding my last bid, I am therefor withdrawing the $25 offer.

ViperLabs has purchased Gamers101.com with the BIN price.

Here's an update on the highest bids:
    SNCGraphics - $.25 0 Bids
    ImageFroggy - $2 1 Bid
    EZ-Auctions - $5 1 Bid

EZ-Auctions.com
    is it along with script and logo?
    if so i will give $8

Sorry, but bidding has already ended. If your intrested in a domain + scripts installed + logos, please PM me.