Help me with some advice please....

I was wondering if someone could help me. My site is doing reasonably well, the figures are very good but I need to know some possible affiliates I could use.Its an entertainment site and it should be reaching near to the top 100,000 soon, but I dont have a single bit of ads etc on it to date.

Can anyone advise?
    Last edited by gemasis; 07-13-2005 at 12:19 AM.

Flint, Michigan
    Google adsense is always an option. Other than that you could look at posting in the offers section with traffic stats and offering people banner space.
    Mike from
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at

It all depends on your marketing objectives. If you want to increase your company’s brand awareness, it’s good to implement banner ad and sponsorship campaigns as these are effective advertising methods. To get required traffic towards your website its need a strategic planning, review and continuous analysis.

Fairborn, ohio
    You could always check out - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!

Google is always good...and you might also try adding junction) they have tons of programs, and it makes it really easy to manage since they are all right there together. Hosting And Web Design For Small Businesses!
    Your Hosting Company!

Internet / Colorado
    I suggest trying Adsense and messing with placement, depending on your keywords on your site you could do quite well, PM me if you need some help, last month been messing with one of my sites and got ad revenue to go 4x with some slight changes to colors and placement.

good info pages for adsense
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more. - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company