Need PHP E-commerce coder

Hello,

I am starting a new site and am in need of a custom e-commerce script. This site is going to be a clothing site. I will go into detail as to what I need this script to do..

Admin side:
    Secure login
    Ability to add different type of options (such as size, color, design, and type)
    Ability to add clothes
    Ability to edit and delete both of the above
    Ability to check past orders, change and delete user account

User side:
    Secure login
    Ability to add products to shopping cart
    Ability to edit shopping cart
    Ability to edit (but not delete) most things in own account

Both sides:
    seemless integration with design (will be given coded design before project begins)

If I am missing anything please feel free to let me know, as I am typing this kind of late.

PLEASE reply with your offers here so I do not lose track of who said what.

And as for my bugdet, before you start contact me asking what it is. Act like money is not an object.

Thanks,
    Ecorc

What type of payment processing do you plan on using?

As for this, eHandyMan.net can do it for you for $40, but that can change depending on what type of payment processing we'd have to integrate.

Woah,

you should go for it!!! This is extremly cheap !!!

Anyway, my rate is $7 per hour so if you are interested take a look @ www.belgradeshop.com

Originally posted by webbist101
    What type of payment processing do you plan on using?

As for this, eHandyMan.net can do it for you for $40, but that can change depending on what type of payment processing we'd have to integrate.

I was thinking about PayQuake, not for sure as I am still looking around, so I am up for suggestions.

Hello,

I can do what you are requesting for the rate of $20 an hour. I can do all of the above and I'm familiar with programming payment gateways for Authorize.Net and PayPal, but can quickly figure out the API for any other payment gateway.

I have been a PHP programmer since 1998, working on various projects throughout that time. I'm currently focusing on two eCommerce projects for myself so I'm already geared to get started on this kind of work.

Furthermore, I can provide you with full documentation, before hand, a Software Requirements Analysis and full Design Documents so you know exactly what you are paying for and have valuable documents should you ever need to upgrade the system in the future.

Finally I can provide a full quote for features based on my hourly rate above and will stay within 10% of that budget as long as requirements do not change.

Thank you for your time.