google cancelled my account. Anbody know any other adsense program

google cancelled my account with out any reasons.. it suckzz... i got an email stating tht invalid clicks been generated from my site.. i didnt understand that part because google adsense always get almost 40,000 page impressions daily and about 120 clicks per day.. My whole site have 200,000 page impressions per day... i asked for details and they didnt even respond to my email. A total of $ 750 june balance and this month balance is gone... i did placed all there bulll**** ads on my website for free... they made money and i am a looser... this is iritating... it is bad that there is no law aganist that... they dont even gave a warning or clarification... there is no gurantee that they are refunding the money to advertisers. my self i am adwords advertiser too but i never got any refunds.. big companiess using small fishs to catch big fishs.. this is bad.. this is badd.. this is badd... hope google will go down one day like shiiiitt...

like me, many innocent ppls been trapped by google... if they think they will get fraud clicks, they should get only one click from a computer or they should notify us the reason or a warning letter stating tht robots found fraud clicks... 120 clicks from 40,000 page impression is nothing.. i even checked it on the same day morining and i couldnt find a 1000 click or so.... it is bad that when we ask for details, they will just ignore the mails.

2. Invalid clicks, maybe they see A LOT of clicks coming from 1 IP address.

"big companiess using small fishs to catch big fishs" - Ive been using Adsense for awhile and NO PROBLEMS whats so ever, Google is a good company and I do believe they ARE NOT trying to burn you on this.

From reading your post you just got all pissy and gave them attitude. Try emailing them with a positive attitude on trying to solve this. Ask them nicely what an invalid click is, and how you receieved them because as a website owner you do not know how your site got this credit on them. If its as simple as tons of clicks coming from 1 IP just simply apoligize to them and tell them that that user will be warned and possibly banned from the site.

First of all, try to stay calm and respectful if you believe that you are right.

Getting pissed of won't give you any benefit from your conversations / e-mails.

You can try , that is similar to Google Adsense affiliate program.
    Everything you need to know about web hosting business..
    Realible and low-cost web hosting..
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Paypal Accepted

Yes, I have heard a lot of positive things from adbrite.
    Phlint! Web Media []
    [email protected]

let me try adbrite. see how good is it!

thanks a lot for the replies bros.. ...As all suggested i will send a calm letter.. let see wts gonna happen..... they didnt even answer anyof my questions.. here is the reply tht i got from them when i asked in regards of the clicks and page impression (i.e 40,000 / 120 clicks)

Thank you for your email regarding the action taken on your account. We understand that you wish to receive specific information regarding the invalid clicks we observed on your account. However, due to the proprietary nature of our algorithm, we cannot disclose any details about how our monitoring technology works or what specifics we found on your
    account. As you know, Google treats instances of invalid click activity very seriously. By disabling your account according to our policy on this matter, we feel that we have taken the necessary measures to protect our advertisers and to ensure that invalid clicks will not continue to occur on your site.

Ya ofcourse i am an advertiser too so i agree with that.. but crusifying innocent ppls is not at all good.. I am sure that this is not googles problem.. google might have some stupid employees with high attitude n they might think tht whole world websites are under there feet. I am not saying all employz are bad.. As i seen some good guys reenabled some folks websites. let god belss them... If this is the world anybdy can cancel anybody's account.

Northern VA
    In answer to the general question of your post, Kanoodle has a program called BrightAds.
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

well i know a lot of people that had their account suspended, but they earned it by encouraging people. to help you out with adsense and affiliate programs, here are some (note; i have not tested all of these myself and do not know its quality):

(google these as i cant post links yet, under 5 posts. yes i know im a noob )

hope that helped!

Normally Google's proprietary technology distinguishes automatically between clicks generated through normal use by the viewers and the false clicks generated by click spammers and automated robots or something else.

You should contact Google immediately, if you see a serious click generated and the moments you start suspecting the abuse of the system. People are usually under impression that those are real clicks or want to hide the matter knowingly in spite of suspecting the abuse of the entire system, resultant they might receive such unpleasant mail from Google.