Resell hosting with end-user support

Hi,

I am looking for a company who offers an integrated solution for reselling hosting, managing the billing and handling end-user support (so basically I do nothing else than sales questions, although even that could be outsourced). You might think this is lazy, but this should work perfect for me since hosting will be a side-business but not something I want to give away.

I know it can be done by choosing the parties seperately (reselling account, outsourced support, own billing account) etc. but I know of some who providing this all-in-one.

2 names come to mind, Wildwestdomains by Godaddy (offering wholesale pricing for domains and hosting, end-user support and the billing system) and Alabanza (hosting+support I believe).

Are there anymore of these companies?

Thanks!

Jacco
    Wordpress website builder (Build Your Own Money Site) and hosting enthusiast. I test cloud hosters for speed :-). Currently working on HIPAA HQ, Let's Grind Some Coffee and Build Your Own Web Store.

What you're looking for is more like an advanced affiliate program. Resellerspanel.com is the only company that I can remember of, that offers what you seem to be looking for.

JodoHost has this, take a look at website for more information

Regards
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

I can also recomment JodoHost.
    WebFire Solutions

I believe varhosting offers this as well

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com

Originally posted by matthewshull
    I can also recomment JodoHost.
    I don't believe Jodohost offers it if I read things correctly.
    Wordpress website builder (Build Your Own Money Site) and hosting enthusiast. I test cloud hosters for speed :-). Currently working on HIPAA HQ, Let's Grind Some Coffee and Build Your Own Web Store.

Originally posted by vaserv
    I believe varhosting offers this as well

Rus
    Varhosting does it!

Originally posted by Blikje
    I don't believe Jodohost offers it if I read things correctly.
    They do everything that you requested. What it is that you didn't see? Maybe I can help point you in the right direction.
    WebFire Solutions

You may want to consider simply referring.

Most people I see requesting this (no offense), are simply greedy. They want to essentially be paid on a recurring basis, for performing a one time task (finding customers) and dont want the liability, or responsibility that makes webhosting a recurring, and profitable business (the upkeep, which is after all why it costs money after the initial setup fee and first month!).

Referral programs and agreements on the other hand are specifically structured for people who are notably not greedy, and simply want to be able to "sell" a product and be paid without worrying about what happens after that.
    Myles Loosley-Millman - admin@prioritycolo.com
    Priority Colo Inc. - Affordable Colocation & Dedicated Servers.
    Two Canadian facilities serving Toronto & Markham, Ontario
    http://www.prioritycolo.com

does varhosting handle billing as well?

hostingzoom offers end-user support, but not billing questions.

I suggest Exovian.com cause they have great support and they offer great reseller prices WITH billing software included!

Originally posted by porcupine

Most people I see requesting this (no offense), are simply greedy. They want to essentially be paid on a recurring basis, for performing a one time task (finding customers) and dont want the liability, or responsibility that makes webhosting a recurring, and profitable business (the upkeep, which is after all why it costs money after the initial setup fee and first month!).

Referral programs and agreements on the other hand are specifically structured for people who are notably not greedy, and simply want to be able to "sell" a product and be paid without worrying about what happens after that.
    I do not consider it greedy, rather smart. A person doing reseller hosting probably neither is able to feed himself on it, nor can be online 24x7 to take care of his customers. If your host takes care of your customers 24x7x365, it allows you as a reseller to concentrate on building your business (which utilises much less time) until the business has grown to a certain size where he can hire people and feed himself on it. When that happens, he should most definately take support into his own hands...
    init.me - Build, Share & Embed

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

Originally posted by porcupine

It is certainly not greed, it is just looking in the longer term. With my business type I can both refer customers, or do it the way I subscribed above. With referring I get an initial fee, which probably pays me more than one year of hosting via my own account. But if a customer stays for years, I will make more money out of it. I know certain ways to get a customer pay for hosting, but since it won't be my core-business, I can afford to wait. But I do want the money in the longer term. But I won't be operating as a host myself, but I do want to operate a hosting business. And sure it will cost me more than referring someone to an other hoster, but in the long-run I will make more money out of it.

I hope this makes my motives more clear to you.

Jacco

Sorry, what I meant by "feed himself on it" was a reseller to financially support himself exclusively on his reseller business

Sorry for the incorrect use of language there Had 3 things in my head at that time

Originally posted by Yash-JH
    Sorry, what I meant by "feed himself on it" was a reseller to financially support himself exclusively on his reseller business

Sorry for the incorrect use of language there Had 3 things in my head at that time
    No problemo. And while you're here in this topic, do you really offer the services I am asking for in this topic. Some people state you do, but I think I am not looking correct.

Thanks!

Blikje, what do you mean when you say "managing the billing". You actually want the reseller hosting provider to bill your customers?

Originally posted by ldcdc
    Blikje, what do you mean when you say "managing the billing". You actually want the reseller hosting provider to bill your customers?
    Under my name that is (if it is possible), yes.

Yes, we do offer anonymous support to reseller end-users. Contact our sales team (available 24x7), they'd be able to help you with the remaining questions. it is of course incorrect to use WHT for pre-sales.

As far as billing goes, that can be completely automated by Hsphere (the reseller solution we use) as long as you take a merchant account from one of the supported providers

Originally posted by Yash-JH
    Yes, we do offer anonymous support to reseller end-users. Contact our sales team (available 24x7), they'd be able to help you with the remaining questions. it is of course incorrect to use WHT for pre-sales.

As far as billing goes, that can be completely automated by Hsphere (the reseller solution we use) as long as you take a merchant account from one of the supported providers
    And that's what I am looking for! I will contact the sales team within a few days, thanks!

If I am not wrong, varhosting is also one of the hosting companies that offers support to their reseller end-users.
    I suggest you to contact their support for more information.
    Vision Helpdesk : Customer Support Helpdesk Software
    ThinkSupport Solutions™ - ThinkSupport.com

Thinking of Support Solutions ... Think About US .....!!!