New Hampshire

Need custom site design

I'm looking to have a custom site designed for Please post your portfolio and prices. I'd rather not have it look like all other hosting sites. If I pick you, you must work until we are happy with it. Please include slicing\coding into your price.

Ohio, USA
    I'm interested.
    I do custom work, check the services page the pricing. That includes slicing\coding. Or you can purchase a template.
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! -->

I am interested in working on that custom design for you. You can check my portfolio here

Can you give us more information about this project so we can give you rough quote.

MSN - carterado AT

We're are intersted in designing your website. We feel that we can provide you a design that will suit your needs and at a good price.

You can view our portfolio and recent work here:

Entire Portfolio

Recent work:

We can provide you a custom design fully coded to for $150.

We also have a special package which includes:
    - Custom Template
    - Custom Logo
    - Flash Header
    - Flash Navigation
    - Sub Page
    All this for $225

Also we have great pre-made Designs.. These designs include:
    - Exclusive, Unique, Will Not be resold
    - Full Customization
    - Sub Page
    - Sliced HTML
    - Fonts, PSD, HTML, Image files
    Check them out:

If you are interested please contact us
    [email protected]

Idan Arbel
    Arbel Designs
    Idan Arbel - Arbel Designs

Ontario - CAN

N.S., Canada

Our site is .

We can design a high quality webhosting template, including logo, full graphics, unqiue frontpage and subpage design, sliced and coded including flash header for $250USD. This includes multiple concepts and unlimited revisions.

Please view our work above and if interested contact me back. Thanks. Take care.

Here is an example of my hosting website work, actually, this hasnt been sold yet, so if you want it, I can change it for you. But I can make a custom website for you.

For work that could range from 1 week to 1 month.. I would say $300 USD. This includes slicing/coding and even up to 10 pages coded for you. We can make multiple logos, to your liking. We are commited to do a 100% good job, for you satisfaction. I can design multiple styles.

Also, 50% of the payment must be made for a deposit for me to start on the project, or even 25%.

I dont have my current portfolio up as I am rebuilding it, but I have some work here:

Those are my current work, hope you enjoyed.
    Contact me if you are interested, hoping to hear from you.

Dagan Loy

Los Angeles
    Hi Corey,

I sent you a PM but I will also post our web site in the public forum.

Full portfolio can be viewed at: