There are also 3rd party Sedo stats. We received generally 150'ish uniques a day but that does often fluctate (much higher or a little lower). The site is well listed in search engines and listed particularly high in MSN and Yahoo for some nice searches. The site is well established (over a year old) and past links and banners have been satisfying to those who purchased them.

Banner Space

This includes one normal-sized banner (468x60) at the top of the page. This banner would be located either between the member bar and the links right under it (top) or under the copyright (bottom).

Top Banner: $15/month (3 slots) or $25/month (exclusive up to 2 banners)*
Bottom Banner: $8/month (3 slots) or $20/month exclusive

*additional banners are $3/banner per month

Text Links

These text links will be located on the left menu (front page) or at the bottom (every page). The site is currently a PR 4.

Front Page: $5/month ea. or 2 for $7.50/month
Every Page: $10/month ea. or 2 for $15/month

Bulk Discounts

Bulk discounts are also available. There are discounts as well if you pay for half a year or a year's worth of advertising up front.

Contact Me

Please reply here or send me a PM if you're interested. I'd be happy to setup a Paypal subscription or you can pay for a single month at a time if you'd like with no subscription.