* How much should I charge?

Hello

Im currently in the process of of selling one of my sites. The person who is buying the site wants me to continue developing the site by adding very specific features for him. None that have been mentioned so far are too difficult although would take up my time in the sence I would need to do alot of work and testing as its a high traffic wesbite.

Basically the person would like to know how much I would charge him per hour. I have never done anything like this before as all my sites were developed for my own personal use... just basically to prove I can do it. So I have no idea of what the going rate is for this sort of position.

Please let me know your experiences on what you have paid/charged and what you feel is the 'average'.

Regards
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

The range goes anywhere from $10-200/hr. Generally, business to business work like this tends to start around $80/hr. and can go to the upper limit if its coming from a reputable company. If contract work is something that's brand spanking new to you, I'd consider anywhere from $20-40/hr. to be reasonable, depending on the quality of work you're doing.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Thanks very much!! That was a very informative reply.
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes