Post emaxhosting or site5

I just want to hear reviews and know about these two and no other. I'm leaning towards emaxhosting but i don't know yet. I'm using it for personal but might go with business too since i have multiple domain name

Have you tried searching for reviews on them?

Good luck

United Kingdom
    I must say site5 have some positive reviews and alot of happy customers, Matt and co do a great Job.
    I say site5 all the way

Northern Europe.
    I have an account with Site5 and I am pleased.
    I have no info on the other host.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

i choose

i'm sure i'm in good hands..but don't let me stop you from posting your experiences

wtih site 5 does it support php5?

Glad to hear that you have decided on going with Site5. While I don't have any experience with emaxhosting but I can truly say that Site5 is the best host that I've ever been with!

wtih site 5 does it support php5
    Just switched to site5 myself, they use php4 (latest stable release).

Nova Scotia, Canada

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Hadron
    Just switched to site5 myself
    after going through about a dozen hosts i switched 7 months ago to site5 and they have been the best by a mile. I am not familiar with the other host.

I want to go with site5, but I need PHP 5. I asked it on their forum; they already have php 5 as CGI but they hope to get both php 4 and 5 to run together, and choose between the two with a .htaccess file.

Northern VA
    I've been happy with Site5.
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site