Thread: Uk Vps

Uk Vps

hey im new to this place.

i am thinking about purchasing a UK Windows Dedicated Server but im completley new to this stuff so i decided that i should go for a Cheap VPS just to practice with before i spend big money on a Dedicated Server

im interested in getting a WINDOWS UK VPS but only wanting to spend about 16 - 20 per month on it just to practice can anyone recommend any places where you can Get one like this from

thanks in advance

J.Smart

Re: Uk Vps

Originally posted by JSmart
    hey im new to this place.

i am thinking about purchasing a UK Windows Dedicated Server but im completley new to this stuff so i decided that i should go for a Cheap VPS just to practice with before i spend big money on a Dedicated Server

im interested in getting a WINDOWS UK VPS but only wanting to spend about 16 - 20 per month on it just to practice can anyone recommend any places where you can Get one like this from

thanks in advance

J.Smart
    Not sure u will get a Windows VPS for that money

I know this is possible in the US, With Windows 2003, however not sure about UK.

- Ross

Who is going to give a Windows '2003 VPS for 16-20 USD ?

I wish I could break down the pricing for a Virtuozzo server but if I do I might lose my head, so better to keep quiet. Point is there is no way, absolutely no way to provide a Windows '2003 VPS for 16-20USD. If someone is able to do that they are losing money. Unless you're running 16-20GB RAM and SATA 400GB drives, and single Xeons (licensing), I don't see it happening.

You can't oversell Windows VPS's, at all. Typically bargain providers will oversell their VPS's, but this isn't possible w/Windows.

He stated pounds

20 is about $35 - $36 USD.