Thumbs up LiquidWeb After 6 weeks

We've had our new server at LW for about 6 weeks now and wanted to post our observations.

We have been very impressed with the level of support and reliability from the very beginning. Having used several NOCs, I have to say this is just about the best we have been treated.

The LW support team seems to be a cut above what we are useed to. When we call, we get someone very quickly... usually less than a minute and whoever we get makes a real effort to help right then and there. Most places you get the infamous "Level 1" person when you call for support and, bless their hearts, they try and some are actually quite good. But, everyone we have gotten at LW seems to be a step above the typical Level 1 tech and, so far, all our issues have been readily solved.

It looks like we made the right choice in going with LW and look forward to adding some more servers over the next couple months.

We highly recommend LW to anyone.
    TheBuzzard

DO you have a dedicated server or a VPS acocunt? IF VPS, which one?
    internet Computing Solutions - www.icoso.com
    Web Site Hosting/Design - Internet/Network Consultant

I realy am very happy with them too, suporte is always there to help.

Regards
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

Originally posted by icoso
    DO you have a dedicated server or a VPS acocunt? IF VPS, which one?
    Had a VPS and it was fine. Upgraded to a dedicated Professional series Dual Opteron.
    TheBuzzard

I can only confirm these observations. We too opened with them about 6 weeks ago. For us it was the first server in a datacenter after running from home cable and dsl lines for two years. Our decision was mostly based on qualified feedback in this forum, so thanks to all who participate.

LW has a great service department and good tech quality. Line quality is very good for most of our customars all over the world. The server itself is also a good quality for a reasonable price.

All in all I am very gglad we went with Liquidweb and I can only recommend them to everybody

I have 4 servers at Liquid Web. Things are going 50/50 for me i'll need a few more months to see. Been with then for about a month and a half too.

I have been with Liquidweb for about 4 months on a dedicated server. I had been with ServInt for a year on a VPS but after continually upgrading and optimizing and getting very slow server response I opted for a dedicated with Liquidweb. I had a few bumps in the first couple of week due to my lack of experience but after all was set up I have not had to talk to support for the last three months. Their telephone support is excellent and if you are looking for a reliable and stable dedicated donít hesitate on using them.

I have a Windows Dedicated server with them For close to 3 months now Its unmanaged so i cant really comment on the support for the dedicated server. The network is Decent But i have experienced some problems. Which seems to be affecting the rack that iam on.

I also have a linux VPS with them which i have had for 15 days which is "totally" manged And so far i am extremly impressed with what they will do. So far just to test the support out i had them add some additional ports in the firewall that came pre installed. I have emailed them concerning problems with sql SSL Certificates Firewall issues and other things i wanted installed. So far they have pretty much handled everything.

On the side note this is my first VPS server i have ever ordered. I have always purchased dedicated servers So i was a bit concerned about them over selling and causing problems. The speed of the VPS iam on is absurd Infact i would be surprised if there is anyone else on this server with me. That may be the case. I have ran CPU intensive programs like hosting high traffic sites + a filled game server hosting HL2 for friends and i didnt notice any lag in game. Currently Iam using it for a webserver Which its doing a fantastic job at

I really do have to give them props on the VPS it has blown away my expectations.

01:14:55 up 15 days, 7:27, 1 user, load average: 0.02, 0.11, 0.06
    Last edited by Testtube302; 07-13-2005 at 01:18 AM.