Best Ad Network (that will serve adult sitge publishers)

hello there..

could you please advise a good ad network that serves adult sites. i had to post it here because i dont want those topless babes banners even though the content on my site is very much of that nature

something like google adsense that serves decent ads.. but since adsense doesnt accept adult sites, could anyone guide me?

its very obvious that i am looking for a high paying network

plz help...

regards
      0 Not allowed!

Personally, I recommend that you possibly stick with the adult ad network, since that will of course be your target market. Payouts can be high depending on your traffic and clicks etc. I know a few good programs and if you need them just send me a PM and I'll get them to you.
    Michael Copeland
    WebLyte - We Make Establishing Your Web Presence Easy!
    Over 6 Years In Business! We're Here To Stay!
      0 Not allowed!

Maybe you should try targeting a certain company to advertise. You could post on forums and they might be willing to pay more knowing your site, etc. Here is a good forum http://www.awwboard.com/
      0 Not allowed!

adult ad networks would be okay only if they have something like adsense.. text ads!! lol and i know it wont be possible..

anyone else plzzzzzz

PS: checking awwboard
      0 Not allowed!

well i think there are some adult ad affialiates out there. but i think you can just better go to a huge forum like this and ask somebody if he needs advertising. hope there are some people around with an adult site tho ^^
      0 Not allowed!