Thread: Clickbank

Clickbank

Hi, just out of curiosity, anyone here sell their web hosting service in Clickbank? How do you guys think of the result by selling in clickbank?

Hi!

We use Clickbank for credit card transactions. We have been a member since 2001.

One good thing about the system is that it has built-in affiliate capabilities. In fact, we are using it on our affiliate program.

The charges however are a bit higher (7.5% + 1$). But, considering the level of service and reliability we are glad to absorb such.

The customer service is ok. It is easy to issue refunds if client requests for it.

Clickbank does not do recurring charges though so you will have to bill clients monthly and have them pay through a payment link you provide.

You can always contact them should you have questions. We notice the terms and conditions are clearly stated. Plus as of this writing, Clickbank now accepts Paypal as one of the payment options.

The downside (although quite justifiable) is that it somehow Clickbank automatically charges VAT for EU clients. If you don't want your EU client to suffer the VAT charges, you can have an alternative payment system for them.

We wish you well.

Last edited by Ganah ALLAN; 08-05-2005 at 11:37 PM.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Clickbank has owed me money for months now. I signed up through their affiliate program as a trial and advertised some of their software on a site I ran that prevented spyware. I had a lot of sales after a 1 month period and they stopped responding to my e-mails after I asked for a wire transfer instead of the normal paper check. I sent numerous e-mails with no response. Has anyone else experienced this problem with Clickbank? Another user from another forum said they often try to ignore non-US affiliates in hopes to avoid payment.

If anyone has experienced the same problems please post your experience here.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Hello. We have not experienced such a case. The standard remittance is through check. But, we have pre-arranged it a long time ago such that our funds are remitted through wire transfer.

Try to email accounts AT clickbank DOT com or paychecks AT clickbank DOT com. Make sure you mention your Clickbank nickname and the official name of the contact person of your account. Then, make certain that you email from the official contact email address you specified on your account. If you forgot that info, you may want to login to your CB account and check.

From what I know you will need to send them an official document to request for wire transfer. Or another probable reason for you not receiving your check is you did not specify on your account the minimum amount to remit.

You may want to check the affiliate FAQ page:
    http://clickbank.com/faq/affiliate.html

Also, you may want to read their accounting policy:
    http://clickbank.com/paychecks.html

Things sometimes happen because we miss something on our end. You may want to review those.

Clickbank does respond to emails. You may need to wait if it is not a business day. I observed they don't answer emails on a weekend. But, I am not sure though.

We wish you well!

P.S. By the way, we have been a member of Clickbank
    since May 2001.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Dang that is a really high rate!

I sent an e-mail to both of those accounts last night asking for assistance with my payment and I received a response from them this morning saying they are looking in to it. I will keep the forum updated on how the situation turns out.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Good. At least there is a development now. Keep us posted.
    We wish you well!