* Web Hosting Company -> $xxx - $xxxx

Repost from : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=422535

I am selling www.TheLinuxHost.net

We recently bought this company on WHT however we also bought 2 other companies and won't have time to care of this one.

I am looking for offers of high $xxx and low $xxxx

I will start the bid at $200. The design alone is worth $200, if not more. The sell will come with the domain name, the design with .psd's, the hosting resellers account (which only costs money if you make a sell), the 4 clients it has currently, and the webhosting which is good for another 4 months (after which only costs $40 to renew for a whole year or you can transfer it to a new server). It will also come with www.paylockgenerator.net.

The site brings in around 350 unique visitors a month (all of which are relevant). I have not paid for advertisement. All the visitors come from searchengines or other web sites. There is no overhead to pay untill the 4 months of hosting is up, then you have to pay $40 to renew the hosting which will be good for another year.

The hosting clients pay by the year. So when they renew it will bring in $94 each. As you can see I have not done any advertising campains with this site and yet it still brings in a good amount of unique visitors.

1 client - Corporate Plan $80.00 Renew Date: 11/10/05 (Gave Discount for hosting)
    1 client - Business Plan $83.40 Renew Date: 9/4/05
    1 client - Business Plan $78.40 Renew Date: 9/23/05
    1 client - Business Plan: $94.00 Renew Date: 11/5/05

Reason for all the clients having different prices is because I changed the price a couple times. However, they renew for what they paid at the time they signed up. You can make the plans what ever price you prefer. At the moment the Business Plan is $5.00/mo and the Corporate Plan is $10.00/mo. You can check out the plan packages if you visit the site. Also, you can check out the data center by clicking the following link: www.thelinuxhost.net/data_center.html

Here are the stats: http://thelinuxhost.net/usage_stati...t_June_2005.htm

If you are interested in purchasing this website then please send me a pm. I will only accept payment by paypal. I will also set the bin at $1500.

Bid Start: $200
    Bid Increment: $20
    Bin: $1500
    Payment: PayPal only

PM me any questions you may have.
    ||| Red Line Services for all your Windows and Linux Hosting needs and custom design services!
    ||| Plesk/CPanel, ASP, ASP.NET 1/2, PHP4/5, MS SQL 2005, MySQL, AwStats.
    ||| Fully bilingual French/English service!

We will bid ongoing 50% commision for each payment made by these customers and the customer joining in the first 6 months,

An initial cash payment is also possible if you accept ongoing 25% commission

No sorry we're looking to do a complete sale.

PM if you have any questions.
    ||| Red Line Services for all your Windows and Linux Hosting needs and custom design services!

offer is paypal payment of 450US

Its not sure if the clients will renew and the total income of these clients is very low. The design is great and name is good.

Your stats link is broken
    Pierre Grandmaison
    Offering 24/7 Toll Free Telephone Support
    Zenutech Web Hosting
    http://www.zenutech.com

Sorry about that, here's the link

http://thelinuxhost.net/stats_June_2005.htm

This company was only bought by you 3 days ago. I can't understand what has changed in the last 2 days that makes you want to sell 4 clients.

This seems a little fishy. I had actually reached a deal with TLH-Josh to purchase the clients for $275 (I can show you MSN records). The next day he tells me that he doesn't want to sell anymore because he found another buyer, after we already had a deal.

And then now 3 days later you are reselling the clients?

Can you please some more clarification?

What happened is that we bought 3 companies at the same time, and no longer have time to take care of The Linux Host company bought here from WHT. We had bought this company mostly for the design and domain name.

If you had an arrangement with TLH-Josh and he broke that arrangement that's not really our concern, contact him for discussion. However it's unfortunate how it turned out because had i known you had a formal arrangement with TLH-Josh i never would've have made an offer.

If your still interested though please submit your bid.

So, to get this straight, you don't have the ability to take care of 4 clients? I don't care how many others you bought, four more shouldn't be that hard to take care of. I also don't think it's fair to the clients, after all, they were informed that you are their new host, and now, you're going to tell them that they have been aquired by another company?

-Christian
    Christian A. Herrnboeck ([email protected])
    MonteCarloHosting :: Advanced, Web 2.0, Business Class Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller, Cloud, and Dedicated Solutions
    Backed by the World's Most Advanced Systems

First of all we offer Windows hosting solutions only. These are Linux clients, we bought these because we thought to start offering Linux hosting starting with those 4 clients. The other 2 companies are too much work for us right now to start looking into expanding into the Linux hosting world.

These clients haven't been informed they changed host and have no idea they recently changed owners. We made no contact with them whatsoever yet.

If you want to discuss our business ethics please send us an email or PM us, this thread is for offers on the Linux Host Company, thank you.

I'm not discussing your business ethics; I am in the market to buy hosting clients, and have concluded numerous deals. However, this has given me a sixth sense when it comes to sales that smell funky... You never mentioned that you only offer windows solutions, neither that these are linux clients (I can deduce that from the fact they use cPanel though).

-Christian
    Christian A. Herrnboeck ([email protected])
    MonteCarloHosting :: Advanced, Web 2.0, Business Class Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller, Cloud, and Dedicated Solutions
    Backed by the World's Most Advanced Systems

If this was bought a few days ago then how does this following info add up?

quote "Reason for all the clients having different prices is because I changed the price a couple times. However, they renew for what they paid at the time they signed up"

YOu changed the prices a few times in the last few days

I just copy pasted from the last post that TLH-Josh had posted on WHT. It explains why the clients renew rates aren't the same.

Originally posted by fm-2
    You never mentioned that you only offer windows solutions
    I don't think i need to mention that i only offer windows hosting solutions, the point of my post was to sell The Linux Host, not promote our company windows solutions.

Originally posted by fm-2
    neither that these are linux clients (I can deduce that from the fact they use cPanel though).
    Umm the name of the company is The Linux Host....could you not deduce that these were Linux clients from the company name ?

what is the bid up to?

Current bid is 215$

thats not true, I bid 450,. but in light of the highest bid so far I change that to 300

I'm sorry i wasn't sure your bid still held due to the fact that you were questioning some of the stuff in the thread.

Highest bid so far : 300$ US.

I'm closing this auction Friday July 15, 22h00 PM EST. Another 24 hours.

I am questioning some of the stuff, however I like the name and the design and love to get it. Thats all! I dont even care so much about the clients!

Current bid 350$, sent via PM.