Thread: Web Hosting?

Question Web Hosting?

looking for webhosting? maybe cheap to host a gaming clan and what ever else.... im thinking about going with godaddy.com but i hard they suck? :/

if the host dose now come with a domain..... then maybe a cheap domain host....... :/

thxs for any info..

You have a lot of web hosting company advertised here. When you are pick up a list of hosts you like, request a review. Good luck in your search

hey man, how much space and bandwidth do you need? there are some decent cheap hosts out there and then there are those who are more reliable and offer way more for real cheap. i'd advise you against paying more than $12/mo. and less than $6/mo. if you want something reliable.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting is helping the Red Cross
    Eleven2 Hosting - www.eleven2.com
    Help The Red Cross - www.redcross.org

Originally posted by Zach-E2
    hey man, how much space and bandwidth do you need? there are some decent cheap hosts out there and then there are those who are more reliable and offer way more for real cheap. i'd advise you against paying more than $12/mo. and less than $6/mo. if you want something reliable.
    hmmm a 1 gig and 60 gig bandwith will be good between 6$ 12$ and do not crash all the time and do not force ads

and would like to have my own ip not shared

right on, man..
    best tip is to do research. google, look at people's signatures, etc.. there are quite a few companies here who can offer you good deals.
    i hope that you find what you're looking for.

blessings.
    zach

know of any good host?

no one's really allowed to promote in this forum... i'd say just look at the signatures, man or google hosting companies...

know any thing about startlogic.com are they any good and do you get your own ip for the website? not shared?

i don't know about startlogic, but usually if you have your own hosting space, you'll have an ip assigned. if you want a domain, be on the watch out.. people will try to sell them to you for like 15-30 a year...
    hosting for your needs should be at about 6.95 or so a month..