Pop (Soda) Givaways

Has anyone here actually heard of winning anything big from a Pop (Soda) Bottle? I've won free sprites and small things like that, but I have never won or heard of anyone winning the big ticket items such as the Dr. Pepper one MINI Convertible a day for 75 days. Usually when someone winds something big my local news channels will cover it, like when some one won a million dollars from the monopoly at McDonalds, or they won a car from Burger King, but I have never, ever heard of anyone winning a big ticket item from a soda can anywhere.

I've always kind of wondered if these were fake/scams? What do you guys think?

http://www.spudart.org/blogs/randomt...ts/P186_0_3_0/

apparently people do

about the mcdonald's million one, my friends had the million dollar boardwalk/park place one, one guy had park place the other had boardwalk, but the guy who had boardwalk slept in on the day they were supposed to meet and missed out on the million

i'd be angered if i was him
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

So McDonald does have million of dollars to give away? Let me know when the next boardwalk game will begin so I can try to win one of McDonald's price.

they usually host it every year...afaik
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

I won an iPod mini from the pepsi itunes contest.

And various other little things, such as shirts, movie rentals, pop, heck, i have even won a pair of boxers from 7-up.
    You are unique, just like everyone else.

Boardwalk was the rare one. There were only two, I think. If I had it, I would keep buying tickets until I got the common Park Place. It would be dumb to split it with someone.

I know someone from another forum who recently won a PS2 from a McDonalds game.

I won free soda before. One time I bought a soda and won 7 free sodas one after another . Though that really is all I have ever won was free soda.

I guess pepsi has to give stuff away to make up for the horrible taste.

Coke is just plain heaven
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Originally posted by Lord
    http://www.spudart.org/blogs/randomt...ts/P186_0_3_0/

apparently people do

about the mcdonald's million one, my friends had the million dollar boardwalk/park place one, one guy had park place the other had boardwalk, but the guy who had boardwalk slept in on the day they were supposed to meet and missed out on the million

i'd be angered if i was him
    Yeah, if he "slept in" that means he didnt have it

lol

Originally posted by indiaberry
    So McDonald does have million of dollars to give away? Let me know when the next boardwalk game will begin so I can try to win one of McDonald's price.
    Lol right... i went to mcds every day to try and win lol... almost one some cool stuff i had almost all but 1 from each category.