hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : Web Hosting Lounge : quick question?

Forum Jump

quick question?

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Lounge Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

quick question?

I was designing a webpage for someone a while back and the business relationship disolved because they refused to pay me, and actually harrassed me several times a day towards the end of our business relationship. The person called their attorney and threatened to sue me, which I had no problems simply because she had no case. Anyways, I agreed to release a dump of the database and images that she had uploaded because thats only fair plus she spent a lot of time populating her shopping cart.

I figured she would migrate this over to her new server and let her new developer get started on it. I was curious to see what had become of the site so I went to check it out this morning and noticed she is using all of my graphics which I hold the original to and can prove I made.

Because of this clients attitude I have no desire to reach an agreement, however just stop her from using my work.

Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Old

talk to your attorney, and sue the client.

or you could contact the client's host, and let them know that the client is using stolen work on her site.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Emerging Tech: Email, Security and Privacy Blog 2013-08-29 11:29:43
UK Tech Blog Challenges CloudFlare, Web Hosts on Free Speech Blog 2013-08-12 10:32:52
HostingCon and the 6 Keys to Improving Sales Results Blog 2013-06-19 09:21:16
The Value of Your Intellectual Property Blog 2013-05-06 17:43:13
Joomla Hosting Study Shows Speed, Uptime Top Selling Points of a Web Host Web Hosting News 2012-11-07 15:06:36