Prozilla vs Dotcombuilder?

Which one of these sites offers the better templates? Prozilla or Dotcombuilder?

Dotcombuilder costs more than prozilla.

Are there any other sites out there like these 2?

Thanks in advance.

Charles
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

dotcombuilder has a lot more templates then prozilla. I have accounts with both of them.

dotcombuilder offers phone/email/support ticket support as prozilla offers only forums the last i knew. Prozilla also started this new phpaudit licensing of all downloaded sites that makes it a real pain in setting up sites along with not too long ago there server was down making everyone that had a new site from them down showing the phpaudit invalid lic image.

Just my 2cents though
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

I found that 90% Prozilla scripts were buggy... and I thought their support was very... eh... wanting

If you just want templates find one of the 1,000 templates for $39

Wrong forum, this should go in the software forum or the web content forum.
    Fabio A. Calderon
    C.E.O.
    SEATi

5. Hes looking for templates it seems so it doesnt matter if the prozilla scripts are encrypted. Unless they encrypt their templates too.

Originally posted by hostfree4life
    dotcombuilder has a lot more templates then prozilla. I have accounts with both of them.

dotcombuilder offers phone/email/support ticket support as prozilla offers only forums the last i knew. Prozilla also started this new phpaudit licensing of all downloaded sites that makes it a real pain in setting up sites along with not too long ago there server was down making everyone that had a new site from them down showing the phpaudit invalid lic image.

Just my 2cents though
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

Well, just looking at the 2 sites it seems that dotcombuilder has many more, higher quality templates available, and I have to say that I've heard far fewer bad things about them than prozilla.

Just my observation though.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>