Chandler, Arizona
    2,564 - Just launched, tweaking..

I just finished a new project and I'd appreciate it if you guys could take a look at it:

Any comments, critiques, questions, or suggestions are greatly appreciated as I'm open to anything.

The Idea
    Basically, allows users to sign up, earn points by completing offers (sort of like, etc) and then redeem those points for gifts for themselves or others.

Now when you look at the website for the first time, does it communicate this idea? What should I change to make it do so? Is the color scheme okay (I know black isn't usually used in this way)? Is it too simple? To far out there?

Like I said, I'd love to hear what you guys think. Anything is greatly appreciated. Feel free to sign up and try to "break stuff" if you'd like also.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by interactive; 07-10-2005 at 10:32 PM.
    -Robert Norton

Hi Robert.

I checked your site out and it does communicate what you're trying to put across. The only thing I thought was it might work better with a lighter background color. Even white. That's just my opinion though.

Also, the tables are out of alignment. The sign in table should be aligned with the "How it works" and the buttons table.

It's the same on the right side.

One idea is if you take the "It only takes 3 easy steps" image and put it at the top right in the header. It would tighten up the overall look and move the buttons right up underneath the header.

Other than a few things, it's coming along.

All the best.

Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks for your comments.

Working with them right now .
    -Robert Norton