Hybrid View

Date/time after server reboot (Allmanaged)

Hi,

Technicians rebooted my server 4 hours ago and now time/date functions in PHP are not working properly. I managed to set time() function to work as it should, but date returns 6 hours more than it should and my server time is now incorrect. After writing couple of emails to the technicians I couldnt get them to fix the problem.

Any help would be appreciated, I don't feel like watching the posts on my message board going crazy anymore

Almost the same happaned to me last time when my server got rebooted, it was an hour behind... I don't know how it happened.

Re: Date/time after server reboot (Allmanaged)

Originally posted by Platypus101
    Hi,

Technicians rebooted my server 4 hours ago and now time/date functions in PHP are not working properly. I managed to set time() function to work as it should, but date returns 6 hours more than it should and my server time is now incorrect. After writing couple of emails to the technicians I couldnt get them to fix the problem.

Any help would be appreciated, I don't feel like watching the posts on my message board going crazy anymore
    Hello Platypus101...

I saw to it that this was taken care of, and we apologize for the slight inconvenience.

Hope all is well otherwise.