Allowing client to login to any control panel

Hi

I am in to reseller hosting and currently hosted with 3 diff companies, on cPanel and H-Sphere. At present We are finidng difficulties in responding clients's query about webmail and cpanel paths, everytime they calls we need to ask about "which server you are and which platform?"

I am looking something similar to nettigritty.com > login

Where any customer can login to his respective control panel. Tried JavaScript but use can track how it is wokring. Can anybody help in finiding PHP script/JavaScript which helps to loginto Webmail/cPanel/H-Sphere

Thanks

Rajul

So, you want to provide a single logon page for all of your customers, regardless of target platform? The nettiritty.com login page isn't doing a whole lot for me, as a matter of fact, I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out what exactly I'm looking at. It's rather confusing.

It's a tricky problem when you don't control all of the authentication data.

I'd take a different approach. How's this?

1. Create a "portal" page for your customers.

2. Direct portal.theirdomain.com to that site. If that's not possible, try portal.yourdomain.com/theirdomain.com. As long as it's something uniform that you can use as a selector. I'm trying to avoid suggesting a login, as your customers will have another username/password combination they'll need to remember.

3. In a database, keep track of what hosting platform your customers are on, as well as the full URL to those services.

4. Create "login to my control panel", and "login to my webmail" links on your portal page, which really open new windows and direct customers to the third party site. You have a choice. Make them log in again, or keep their login information in a database. The downside, here, is if they change their remote password, your stuff breaks.

There are other benefits to doing it this way, too. Your portal can easily have marketing information, targeted links, and common technical support information on it.

They percieve it as an upgrade, your life gets easier.

thanks for your response,

but i am looking at some simple solution for login only, database option sounds good, but what if client changes his email password/cpanel password from cPanel that i will not b able to control.

In nettigrity case you can see he has provided single form to login to any control panel, i mean you can refer URL for login let them decide which suites their requirement