Europe Reseller Hosting Provider

We are looking for a Europe resller hosting provider, that means IP and servers have to be located somewhere in Europe.

Can anyone suggest a good and cheap provider (Linux)?

Would the UK be fine? I only ask because although the UK is in Europe, many people are picky about it.
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

UK has the cheapest bandwidth rates in Europe, from what I've seen. So that is definately an ideal location in Europe
    init.me - Build, Share & Embed

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

I'd suggest you check out www.voxtreme.co.uk.

-GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Thanks, elix. They look just great. Just what I was looking for.

Now I need a middle Europe suggestion too. I heard Frankfurt got a nice datacentre, so can anyone suggest someone there?

Kim

Oh and check out their client reviews:

http://forum.voxtreme.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Looks like smooth sailing if you ask me :-).

Also, www.eurovps.com offers reseller plans in NL.

-GSV
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Those reviews actually scared me a bit. Thought they was just fake. Will be interesting to test them out.

Kim

Originally posted by webhotell
    Those reviews actually scared me a bit. Thought they was just fake. Will be interesting to test them out.

Kim
    They've been in business sense around 2002, IIRC. So, they wouldn't be around for that long if all that is fake

-GSV

UK has the cheapest bandwidth rates in Europe, from what I've seen. So that is definately an ideal location in Europe
    Nothing could be further from the truth!
    EuroVPS - Europe's Fully Managed Hosting
    Established 2004 - The European Hosting Authority

Originally posted by Yash-JH
    Everything is starting to level off now as peering between the UK and mainland Europe starts to increase ... but as it stands bandwidth prices in the UK are slightly higher than those "across the pond".