Worcester, MA
    62 Great host for resellers and shared

Just thought i would give a review of, I have one of my reseller plans through, I run a IT Consultation/Web design/ Web hosting business out of Worcester Massachusetts and uptime is a big thing with me I have reseller acounts through many different companies and I have dropped many hosts due to down time. I signed on with devoted host and I have to say i only went down once since i had a server with them. They have friendly support and are always there to help me with whatever problem arrises. This host actually cares what happens on his servers, they monitors them closley and will always address a issue as soon as it comes up (server lagging or slow proccessing). If your looking for a good host all around check out
    Worcester Web Design
    Your solution for affordable, php scripting and website development.

I appreciate your review of our services I'm glad you've had a good experience and hopefully it'll stay that way! You've been quite understanding in any issues and have always been willing to give your opinion which is much appreciated and has made you a great customer in my book
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!