need some help about preferences of usa, canada, uk and australian citizens..

hi there,
    i currently operate a teen magazine. i would like to be more target audience specific when it comes to releasing articles, like the nature and subject of these articles. but the trouble is i do not come from the above countries and thus i would like some help in what normally goes into a teen magazine in these countries?

also are there any forums in these countries that you know of that are pretty popular so i can ask for an opinion there?

if you guys have any idea feel free to tell me here please? thanks a lot people!
    Your Life Happiness - Where it's your life that matters!

North of some border
    I remember reading an article about a survey of young people from various countries. The interests of the young people were similar except that Aussie young people were more into sports than young people from other countries. That's all I remember.

Beyond that, this link looks like it leads to useful sites.

Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." Theodore Roosevelt

Well, my sister doesn't read teen magazines, but I know they throw a lot of girly stuff in there, for example lipstick, make up, what the celebrities are wearing (Stuff most males just don't care about, at all).

I guess it depends what your audience is, low teens, 13 - 14? Mid teens 15 - 16? Or high teens 17 - 19.

Edit: For reference, I'm from England, UK.
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

tail -f /var/log/nerd
    I'm from Canada and if you put beer in any shape or form in the magazine you will get a good readership. Beer ads, beer scratch and sniff (like the purfume ads), beer coupons etc etc...

As long as your audience is over 19 they are legal. :p

Mega Hosters Inc. - The Last Host You Will Ever Need!
    Hsphere Control Panel, 24/7 Phone Support, EasyApp, Shared SSL, Daily Backups, Dedicated IPs, PHP4 & PHP5, FFMPEG, Legal Adult Content Allowed + More!
    Treating A Customer The Way They Should Be Treated For Over 5.5 Years Now!