Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Reliable Reseller Hosting Needed

I do have a reseller account currently which is doing okay, but I am curious to test the waters elsewhere and not have all my eggs in one basket. I have looked at the following companies site5, bliksem hosting, hostdime, hostgator, and a few others that I forgot. I realize I can do a search but I would rather hear from current or recent customers as to the positive and negatives to the following companies or any other company you would recommend I take a look at. My complete specs are listed below. Thanks for any help in pointing me in the right direction.

I am looking for the following features...

At least 5GB Space
    At least 50GB Transfer
    Private Nameservers
    Dedicated IP
    Good Uptime & Quick Support Via Email & Phone
    Detailed Support Answers
    At Least 1 Year In The Business
    I Would Prefer A Company That Does Not Allow Adult Content On Servers, Although I Could Bend On This Point.
    I Would Also Prefer A Company That Does Not Overload Servers Or Oversell
    Budget= $20-$30 Month

If You Have A Someone In Mind Please Post A Link For Me To Look At. Thanks

I can comment on one of the hosts you asked about.. I've been with Bliksem for some time now and have been more than pleased! I've had 100-percent uptime for what seems like forever now.. I've only had to submit three tickets for support, but each was answered within twenty minutes of submission. Really, can't say enough good things about them!

Best of luck with your search!