View Poll Results: Are such emails SPAM??

3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
    World Wide Web

Interesting SPAM

Everybody hates spam and tries to safe their email address as SPAM mails are maddening at times but I recieve a lot of funny and interesting SPAM (in my secondary email) every day, and i love to read some of them.. here's an example of an interesting and a funny spam.

Don't know if you recieve such spam. And if a Liason thinks i cant post SUCH spam here pls delete the thread without giving me any points as I only intended to share some interesting stuff and wanned to know others views.

I dont feel it is SPAM (But Yahoo thinks). I find such mail smostly in my Bulk folder.

Subj: $$ First Time in Human History. Don't Miss it!!!!

The Red Planet (MARS) is about to be spectacular! This month and next, Earth is catching up with Mars in an encounter that will culminate in the closest approach between the two planets in recorded history.
    The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287. Due to the way Jupiter's gravity tugs on Mars and perturbs its orbit, astronomers can only be certain that Mars has not come this close to Earth in the last 5,000 years, but it may be as long as 60,000 years before it happens again.
    The encounter will culminate on August 27th when Mars comes to within 34,649,589 miles of Earth and will be (next to the moon) the brightest object in the night sky. It will attain a magnitude of -2.9 and will appear 25.11 arc seconds wide. By August 27, Mars will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. Mars will be easy to spot.
    At the beginning of August it will rise in the east at 10p.m. and reach its azimuth at about 3 a.m. by the end of August when the two planets are closest, Mars will rise at nightfall and reach its highest point in the sky at 12:30a.m. That's pretty convenient to see something that no human being has seen in recorded history. So, mark your calendar at the beginning of August to see Mars grow progressively brighter and brighter throughout the month.

Share this with your family, friends, children and grandchildren.

Subj: check this........
    Why Women R so Special...............

Mum and Dad were watching TV when Mum said, "I'm
    tired, and it's getting late. I think I'll go to bed."

She went to the kitchen to make sandwiches for the next
    day's lunches. Rinsed out the popcorn bowls, took meat out of the
    freezer for supper the following evening, checked the cereal box levels, filled the sugar container, put spoons and bowls on the table and started the coffee pot for rewing the next morning. She then put some wet clothes in the dryer, put a load of clothes into the washer, ironed a shirt and secured a loose button.
    She picked up the game pieces left on the table, put the phone back on the charger and put the telephone book into the drawer.
    She watered the plants, emptied a wastebasket and hung up a
    towel to dry. She yawned and stretched and headed for the bedroom.
    She stopped by the desk and wrote a note to the teacher, counted out some cash for the excursion and pulled a text book out from hiding under the chair.
    She signed a birthday card for a friend, addressed and stamped
    the envelope and wrote a quick note for the grocery store. She put both near her bag Mum then washed her face with 3 in 1 cleanser, put on her Night Solution & age fighting moisturizer, brushed and flossed her teeth and filed her nails.

Dad called out, "I thought you were going to bed." "I'm
    on my way," she said. She put some water into the dog's dish and
    put the cat outside, then made sure the doors were locked and the patio light was on. She looked in on each of the kids and turned out their bedside lamps and radios, hung up a shirt, threw some dirty socks into the hamper, and had a brief conversation with the one up still doing homework.
    In her own room, she set the alarm; laid out clothing for the next day, straightened up the shoe rack. She added three things to her 6 most important things to do list. She said her prayers, and visualized the accomplishment of her goals.

About that time, Dad turned off the TV and announced to
    no one in particular. "I'm going to bed." And he did...without
    another thought.
    Anything extraordinary here? Wonder why women live longer...? 'CAUSE WE ARE MADE FOR THE LONG HAUL...... (and we can't die sooner, we still have things to do!!!!)

Send this to five phenomenal women
    today...they'll love you for it! Then: GO TO BED!

Forward this to as many men as you can so that they know why women are so special

Enjoy ur Life and make the Most of it .......

Namita Patil
    Who is she and how did she get my email address?? I don't know but that was nice and heart touching.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mars.jpg  
    Last edited by experiencedwriter; 07-09-2005 at 01:57 PM.
    Articles, Blog Posts, Content Development and Copy Writing
    Skype me or Please send a PM for Contact Information