I need help on pricing

Hello,

I have been making websites for other people for many people but pricing my work is still a problem.

What are your criterias about the price you ask for when you are making a website?

Some examples of the works you have done and the price you wanted is welcomed

If you want to keep it private, you can send me a message, or simply, don't mention about the price lol

Peace
    About-Webhosting
    Everything you need to know about web hosting business..
    Realible and low-cost web hosting..
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Paypal Accepted

The rate depends on your skill level for the most part.

What I do is itemize and estimate time for the project, then apply my hourly rate to it + costs (like photography, copy editing, whatever). What might take me 100 hours, may take you 150 hours, and my time might be worth $40/hr and yours only $20.

The question you have to ask yourself is really, are you worth it? Would you pay you for the service you're offering? Do you have the experience to really bring value to the client?

All that having been said, I normally charge around $4,000 for a site that I can finish in a month.

I charge for my time, so whether i'm making a website or making a bed, I would charge the same amount.

I would charge on quality of work. It really matters on your skill level, I think.

I think the best way of pricing is, asking myself how much would I pay for such a website and increase the answer a little bit and offer it to the customer
    About-Webhosting
    Everything you need to know about web hosting business..
    Realible and low-cost web hosting..
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Paypal Accepted

The customer will never pay what you ask unless you have "the" reputation and skill, therefore, for the time being remember to quote a price that is more than what you think your time is worth.

If a client is looking for quality then you may get over payed sometimes.
    Articles, Blog Posts, Content Development and Copy Writing
    Skype me or Please send a PM for Contact Information

yah it all depends on what you think your quality of work is worth.

Normally there is no any universally accepted formula for pricing, it actually requires the decision to make the judgment concerning the business conditions, competitive reactions, the target customers, cost of the project, and your business goal.

Overall you should be able to convince the customers that the price you are going to charge is rational and apparent and it's going to match with the service and support you are going to deliver or render.